"I dont know"

We get inside and practically fall onto the floor. Dark lights a fire and your almost sleep, comfy on the soft rug when You jolt awake with darks deep voice . "You hungry? " he says raising an eyebrow. You realize You haven't eaten for a whole day and it was practically dinner. "Uhh yeah guess I am." You say.

    Dark walks to the kitchen and starts to make dinner. You follow and sit at the table. "Uh *ahem* dark? "  "Yes sweetheart? "  "How long will we be here. And how long do I have to stay with you? " You ask nervously. Dark gives you the answer you really did  or want to hear.
    "Until the day you die" you can feel dark grinning at you as you stare at your feet. "D-dark... "you sniff while a tear drops from your eye.

"I-I have a family that loves me and they care about me...t-they are so worried! " You say looking at him with sad eyes. He just chuckles sending shivers down your spine. "You h-hurt me...maybe" -you finally gain the courage to say something-"maybe I wouldn't want to leave and maybe you wouldn't have to WORRY about me leaving and maybe we wouldn't have to hide in the WOODS if you didn't kidnap me. Dark... your so sweet when your not so aggressive. Why are you like this? "You say to him while still staring at darks back
. He stops making dinner and slowly looks down. "I don't know".He asks in a raspy voice as if he was crying.

   "My emotions just take over". He turns around and sets food and drinks on the table, his eyes were puffy and you two eat in silence. After you go and sit on the cold leather couch. Immediately shivering as dark follows and sits next to you. "D-dark I'm c-cold! "You look at him and he scotches closer to you wrapping his wings around you. You rest your head on his shoulder and you pick out comedy movies on the big tv while cuddling and seeing dark laugh just makes you slightly happy.The movie ends and you two slowly fall asleep.
Short but ehh. Should I make a crankgameplays x reader!? Lol nvm u don't even need to TELL MEEE I'm doing it anyways lol XD