Meeting ... Him

You sigh as you throw your college books across the room. You were officially done with learning for the night. You gazed at the clock on your wall. "9:30" you sigh. You were 23 and HATED your college but your family forced you to do it weather you liked it or not."

The only thing that kept you alive was watching markiplier. You've always wanted to meet him someday.

You squint your eyes as you You click on one of his videos titled "silent hill" you watch a couple minutes of it until you realize the time in the corner of your screen. "How is it already 4:30? It only felt like five minutes! " you groan.

You place your laptop on the floor and snuggle into the sheets, letting your eyes droop closed. when 2 minutes later you hear talking from the laptop.

"I don't quite feel like myself.

I've ben having strange dreams lately.
But now your here.....

Hello, YN"

"The hell???" You mumble quietly while going to turn on the lights, glancing at the laptop. But as you are walking to flip on the light switch, you run into someone. "HOLY HELL !" You scream stumbling backwards until you hit the wall.
You see a dark figure slowly inching towards you. You can't see the mans face but a poof of red hair. "P-please! Just take whatever you w-want!!!" You shout.
The man gets inches from your face. Smiling as he does so. "I'm only looking for one thing sweetheart... YOU." He growls. "N-no! Please don't do this" you say as your vision slowly goes black.

So... first chapter!!! Ik it's short but expect a new chapeter soon!!!!!!! See ya and thanks for reading :3