I did it

Your POV
"YN we're here!!" Dark says shaking me lightly. "Ughmmok" I mumble sitting up. I take my luggage and step oy if the plane. Right as we get outside my eyes widen. "It's beautiful!" I say looking at Dark and smiling. We take a taxi to the five star hotel. "Well damn! How the hell did lizzy and anti pay for this??" Dark shrugs and opens the hotel door flopping on the bed like a little  kid.  I smile setting my luggage down and I turn my head... "so dark what do you want to do-" dark grabs me pinning me down to the bed his face inches from mine.

" I think you know what I want to do " dark growls kissing me passionately before I had time to react. (Sorry guys I'm not gonna wright a lemon, maybe one day .-.) eventually both you and dark were butt naked and you kno wot hapen 😏😏😏😏😏😏.  You wake up the next day feeling refreshed. You look at the sleeping dark and smile, while walking to the bathroom to take a shower. Afterwards your shower you throw on a bathing suit. "Wanna go swimming dark??" Darks face gets slightly pale. "Uh I-I um o-ok" he says smiling weakly. You raise an eyebrow but shrug it off.

    At the beach cuz me lazy as always

I grab darks arm and start walking in. Right as the water hits his feet he shrieks and backs away. I tilt my head confused. "Uhh you good?" "Y-yeah, no. YN, I'm scared of the ocean." ........ you hold back a laugh. "W-what?" You ask. "Ok-just-follow me." You grab darks shaking hands. "Look into my eyes dark" he looks at you. " so, I was thinking about having another child you say" darks eyes widen. "Really?" He smiles. "H-honestly me too." Dark says. I smile and look at him. Now look at where  we are. Dark looks around realizing that we were shoulders deep in the clear blue waters. Dark smiles slightly... "I did it."

WELL WERE MOVED INTO THE APARTMENTS AND I LOVE IT HEREEE