New additions to the family

MONTHS AND MONTHS LATER
You wake up and run to the bathroom to puke your guts out.  Ugh...dark rushed in an kneels down next to you.

YN?? You ok?? He asks with full concern. Ah y-yeah... I think I'm just sick- you turn and look at dark... you don't think...  you search darks face for an expression but instead he immediately stands up anddrives to the store and grabs some pregnancy tests. Uhh here t-try this... dark anxiously waits outside the door and bites a nail...we can't be parents...can we?" Dark says to himself gripping his hair. Meanwhile You take the test with shaking hands and wash your face while you wait. When the test is done you slowly turn around and see, that you indeed are pregnant. You squeal and burst open the door surprising dark.

You wrap your legs around him and laugh. IM PREGNANT! You shout . I guess we can be parents dark thinks while smiling and spinning you around. Well have a lil boy running around soon dark says sweetly . BOY ? you scream. ITS GONNA BE A GIRL! You shout while laughing and booping his nose. NO ITS GONNA BE A BOY! Dark says crazily while flipping his floofy hair around. You and dark start setting up the room for the baby .