Warftache

You step into the hot steamy shower and close your eyes you hear some banging outside,you assume that dark was being clumsy... but then the bathroom door swing open. "Dark?" You question. You laugh, "your so clumsy! What happ-" you gasp then smirk when you feel two hands rest on your hips and darks chin rest on your shoulder. He starts to kiss your neck when you realize, this was not dark. It just wasn't the same...

You you spin around and smack the man across the face. "DARK!!! HELP!" You shout while wrapping a towel around yourself.
For a split second you study the man, who is now holding his cheek.pink mustache, suspenders, "w-w-Wilford?" You ask. All he does is laugh making you turn on your heals and run, grabbing one of darks big shirts and slipping it on so your not naked.

You bat your head around searching g for dark until you see a trail of blood from the kitchen into the closet. Your eyes widen as You grab a bloody kitchen knife and study the large pool of red liquid, poking at it."YN!!!" You hear Wilfred shout so loud with a booming voice that pierces your years and making you jump.He's close... you think to yourself.

You slip into the closet and lock it from the inside. You whimper and cover your mouth as a tear rolls down your cheek. You slowly keep backing up until you back into something. It was heavy and you heard a groan of pain. "dark!" You whisper shout.

You get your phone flashlight and shine it on dark seeing cuts all over his beaten face. You shine a light to his torso where you see a big cut with blood still seeping out.you almost scream but contain yourself when dark weakly holds up a shaken hand. "D-don't worry YN..." he holds you close to him Then he says. "I- ugh, I can't die, YN. I'm a demon,remember? I can definitely feel pain but I can't die." He whispers with a slight smile But that smile quickly fades away when you remember... "he got in the shower with me..." you say with an ashamed look. "He did WHAT?" Dark shouts

"D-dark! Be quie-" "NO." He shouts grabbing the knife you had and slamming Open the door. You scramble to your feet and peek out of the closet . Dark shouts voice "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR MESSING WITH? " Wilfred's expression had a look of slight fear and shock but he kept his facial expression's mostly strong

. Dark throws a powerful punch at Wilfred and then grabs the knife and stabbed him multiple times. Dark then chants this weird,phrase and a big white circle appears, dark throws Wilfred into it and shuts the circle. Seconds later Dark collapses onto the ground .

"DARK!" You shout while running over to him.your worried look turns to happiness when you see dark smirking and pulling you into a kiss.