A happy ending

Your POV
"Dark!" You whimper as you shut your eyes. "One more move and shes dead." This mysterious man says. Dark freezes. "Please just let her go." Dark says. The man dosent listen as he rips my shirt and bra off. I blush and close my eyes even tighter. The man runs his hands down my sides, I shiver, not noticing the hot tears running down my face. Dark at this point had his focus on the gun in the mans hand and right as his finger moved a bit on the trigger dark took his chance and teleported behind him, smacking the gun out of his hand. I sigh in relief as dark knocks the man out then ties him up. I sob into darks shoulder as he carries me into his car. "D-dark i-I don't-" "Shhh it's ok" dark says as he lightly kisses me. "We're gonna fly back home and this'll all be over, you'll see little Tyler again." I smile at dark as he gives me his shirt.

~Later on we get on the plane back to cali, hoes~
I sigh and chuck my stuff in my room. *knock knock knock!* I swing open the door to see lizzy and anti holding baby Tyler. "Awww tylerrrrr!!!" I pull him into a big hug, then I hug lizzy and anti. "So we would love to stay but we really gotta run." Lizzy says sadly. "Damn ok see you guys later!" We wave goodbye and I plop on the couch. As I watch Tyler crawl around I noticed some black mist go around him. "Pst! Dark! Look!" U whisper. Dark watches in awe as Tyler makes himself levitate. "Yayy!!!" Me and dark clap and cheer for Tyler.
So I never would've thought that this man would bring so much happiness to my life,and frankly, I'm glad he kidnapped me.

HEYO GUYS I HOPE YOU LOVED THE FINAL CHAPTER! So I know some of you might be upset that this is ending but don't worry there will be more books in the future. So I'd like to talk about a couple things. I have high school in three days I'm going into my freshman year and I'm really nervous so wish me luck. but thank you all for reading, i really appreciate it, buh bye!!! <3