Moving

... dark suddenly gets shoved off of you. Before he can stab you. "W-what? " You say scrambling to your feet. You look up and see Mark. "LEAVE HER ALONE." mark shouts. Dark quickly hops back on his feet, knife in hand. "P-put that down dark! " Mark shouts. Dark growls and charges at Mark, stabbing his side without hesitation. "AGH! " Mark shouts. "NO!!! " You scream as Mark quickly stands up while holding his side. "YOU DESERVE TO DIE, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT YN TO DO!? YOU KIDNAPED HER AND YOU EXPECT HER TO JUST BE OK WITH IT!? "Mark shouts. His face is red at this point and his hands are in fists, his knuckles white.

Dark slowly backs Mark up until he hits the wall. Putting the knife at his throat. "D-dark..." Mark whispers.
    You quickly think of the best and quickest solution on the spot and without thinking, you spin dark around and kiss him. Giving Mark a look telling him to go and get help. Mark limps out the door and speed away as fast as possible, as dark slams you onto the ground making you groan in pain.he sits on top of you and kisses you for what felt like hours... you sort of enjoyed it?... "N-NO!!! "Dark smirks when he hears your thought making you more red than you already were.

Later on that day you stare out the window, for hours just waiting for the police. You sigh. Maybe he isn't coming... what if he dosent care!? Maybe he is in the hospital... I hope he is ok...what if - if he died- no, no, he is ok the police will be here soon. I feel a hand on my shoulder making me jump...oh no...he heard my thoughts. "So, guess we'll have to go somewhere else then hm sweetheart? "I whipe a tear from my eye and look away as we grab our stuff and leave the cabin... "w-where are we going dark?" "You'll see darling "he says back in a soothing voice making a blush creep up on your face.

     After hours and hours of walking in silence you drop the three heavy bags you were carrying. Walking in the snow with darks big snow boots was not easy. "Dark*pant* can we take a break!? "Dark immediately drops his bags and falls into the snow as his body sinks all the way down making you laugh . You sink down next to him and immediately regret it. You shiver. "D-dark! H-how do you j-just sit in the s-snow and not get c-c-cold!!!" "im cold blooded dumbass". He says to me with a cocky smile."Well I-I'm gonna get u-up now c-cuz I'm freezing." you start getting up when  - all of a sudden you hear something . You look at dark and see two Large black wings unfold. What the... before you could say anything else the large wings -that were bigger than you- wrapped around you and dark. Quickly warming you up. "Dark this-this is so cool!" You run a finger down the side of his wing.then you feel two arms snake around your waist. "D-dark? " You turn around to look at him but instead get pulled into a kiss. All while wrapped around darks wings, it was incredible and it feels like it lasts forever. Later on you start walking again when we finally get to the cabin. "We're finally here ugh".Dark says in a tired voice.

Oy! Welp that's that and I got nothin to say. Baiii