Romance much??

You both wake up around 1:30 in the morning to find that the movie ended and a romance movie had started to play. You raised an eyebrow. "How long were we asleep?" I question. "Ugh no idea" Dark says tiredly.

You are still snuggled up with dark and you both just didn't feel like moving at all so you decide to watch the Romance movie. Ughh this is too sappy you say rolling your eyes. you go to touch your cheek to feel it hot, and wet with tears. "Really?" You think. Dark notices and grabs your chin and turning your face to meet his. You sniff and watch dark gingerly wipe your tears away.

"What's wrong ,YN?" Dark asks with his face full of concern. "I-I... "before you can say much more Dark forcefully pushes you into the couch and roughly starts to kiss you.

Darks wings wrap tightly around you and kisses you passionately .Dark eventually stops and grabs your shirt, and slips it off  and stares at you up and down making u cover your chest . Dark smiles and says."your beautiful".
You smile and kiss dark more.

You both pass out next to each other . ( you didn't do anything really) and sleep till noon in each other's arms. You never wanted this moment to end, ever. You wanted to just cuddle with dark all day . You play with a little strand of his hair till you finally, finally got up and got ready to get in the shower.