The return pt1

Your POV 
I wake up next to dark on the couch and I look at his tear stained face and kiss his forehead.i push myself off the warm cushions and turn and see lizzy and anti making food in the kitchen. "So I see you two made up?" Lizzy questions. Yeah... long long story. I sigh swiping a pancake from the counter.

I finish eating the pancakes so Me and lizzy sit by the pool happily talking about baby names. "If it's a girl, Judith. If it's a boy, Tyler". Lizzy suggests. Umm hell ya I love those- we hear a rustling from the bush right next to us. Ughh dark stopp stalking us! I say laughing. We hear more rustling this time even closer. D-dark??? I wimper we hear more rustling until it stops. And a large portal opens next to us. What the... I mumble as a punch gets thrown at my head knocking me out instantly. The last thing I heard was YNNNN!

                             Darks POV
YNNNNN! I shout. Where the fook ar they!? Anti shouts worried. I run my hands through my jet black hair and look down. AHAH! Outside! I scream.Me and anti dash outside to only place we didn't check, to only find knocked over pool chairs and some blood stains. I kneel down near the blood and dip my finger in it, putting my finger on my tongue letting my eyes widen. This is YNs blood. I growl. I then see a strand of pink hair laid near the chair... WILFORD!? I shout angrier than I have ever been.

I open the portal and step inside with anti. There are feet and feet of snow. Anti and I are not cold, mostly because we're cold blooded, but YN lizzy AND the baby would die pretty quickly out in this cold. I follow the snow tracks with anti close behind until we lead up too the old cabin, we're I had first kidnaped YN. In here? Anti asks confused. We walk around the side of the house to a window . Slowly wiping the snow away we suddenly hear lizzy. WHY THE FOOK WOULD YA DO THAT TO YN?! She yells. All you can hear is a chuckle from Wilford which makes us peer into the old window, and what we see makes me and anti burn with anger. YN and lizzy were tied to a chair, YN was knocked out and Wilford had a knife to Lizzy's throat. "This is what happens when DARK DOSENT SHARE." Wilford shouts  at lizzy making her turn her head. My eyes turn glowing red along with antis and we stomp to the front door.