Let's Go

Celeste POV

I sat down at the table in front of Reece, my best friend. He has long curly hair, he's tanned, and he's a funny guy. I love him to bits. I sipped some of my coffee.

"So, where are we going?" After I finished, he grabbed my cup and drank some.

"I don't know, I was thinking Australia." I took my cup back.

We have been trying to plan my trip for right after high school for the longest time. I love to travel; it's been in my family for years and I even met Reece at a indie concert in New York. Since then, we have been super close. I look around my house, thinking about all of the memories I held here.

*flashback*
"Celeste, hurry we are leaving in 5 minutes!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I look around my room one more time. I think about all of the sleepovers I had in this room. All of my friends who loved this place. I walk out into the hall down the stairs, thinking about all of the times I used to draw on the walls and make my parents mad. Tears fall, but I'm more focused on taking all of the memories in before I leave for America.

"CELESTE!" I ran as quickly as I could.

I got the last of my bags, packed my stuff and hopped in the car. Off we went, leaving Scotland for America.

*End of flashback*

Theo POV

As I walk down the halls, I can hear the clicking of my assistant's heels. It's quite annoying, I need to tell her to get quieter shoes. Looking at the time, I realize that I'm late for my appointment, and it's her fault. I'll give her criticism later. For now, I'm worried about making him mad. I take a left and a few seconds later I hear a slam.

"Owww!" Startled, I turn to see my assistant on the floor. I guess she slipped. I roll my eyes and turn.

"Get sneakers please." I say as I continue to make my way down to the boardroom. I'm trying to get out of here as quickly as possible.

I finally make it to the boardroom. I touch the handle and take a deep breath in. As I open the door, I see that only one chair is taken. The one at the end. The man in the seat turns around. He looks me up and down and smiles.

"Son, you're late. How are you?" He almost yells. His assistant just smiles at me as she stands behind him.

"Hello father, I'm sorry for my tardiness. I tried my best to get here on time...however, I could not do so with the assistant you gave me. She is always late. " I say calmly with a slight grin on my mouth.

My father laughs. He is too much sometimes, I swear. My father, the CEO of one of the biggest airlines in the world, is my inspiration. One of the best men I know. He turned his passion into his career. I can't wait to take over one day.

*flashback*

I look out the window of the car; it's raining today and it's gloomy. Perfect weather for a sad day, but today isn't sad for me at all. As the jazz plays, I watch the rain hit the window. A smile sneaks its way onto my face without me noticing. Nothing can take this moment away from me. I'm just so happy to be gone. I'm never going back.

Ever.

*End of flashback*

I hear the clicking noise again. I rub My temples. It is quite irritating hearing it almost all day. My assistant Genevieve enters and stands behind me. She fixes herself and adresses my father. I don't pay attention.

"So Theo, I need you to go to Australia for some business." My father says, wearing a grin from ear to ear. His assistant hands me the information.

"For how long?" I say as I scan through the folder.

"Well, the meeting won't last long so you can stay if you want." I continue to look through. I finish and hand the folder to my secretary.

"Alright, I'll be there soon." I stand up and move away from the table, pushing my chair in. My father smiles and nods, then turns his chair back around. I walk out of the room and head towards my office. I get in and sit down. Genevieve sits in front of me.

"Make sure to plan this trip well, ok?" I raise my eyebrows. She looks at me for a quick second and nods lightly.

"Good."

Celeste POV

"I'm moving out." I say, sure of my decision. Reece looks up at me and raises his eyebrows.

"Sorry pipsqueak, but you're too young to move in with a man." He smoothed down my wild auburn hair with his hand.

"One, I'm going to buy an RV and live in that, and two, where do you see a man? Just 'cause you are one year older than me doesn't make you a man!" I laughed at him.

"RV? HA! You want your parents to kill you. Why not just stay here or move into an apartment?" he questioned.

"Because I want to live by myself and be free. I want to be able to get up one day and just leave." I imagine it in my head; just driving through the countryside with my indie and rock music playing in the back. Making my movie called my life, and singing along. It makes me smile just thinking about it.

"Alright birdie, I'm coming along though. To make sure you're ok." Reece said as he took the coffee out of my hand and patted my head. I giggled, he's so protective of me.

"Of course! But if you change my music, you are gone." I say with a serious face. He looks at me.

"Look at my brave little Scottish princess. Don't let that accent come out. Anything but that. It scares me." He pretended to be scared. I laughed. He knows that whenever I get pissed my accent comes out. I love this kid.

"Shut up, and stop drinking my coffee!" I laugh and grab my coffee back.

"Let's go to Australia!" I say with a huge smile on my face. Reece nods with a smile.

===============================================================================================

Hi guys. First story in a while so yeah lol