Reece's call?!

Theo POV

"Stop being a five year old, be a man. you were engaged and in love with this girl, and she makes one mistake and this is how you act. Are you even my son? My Theo would never act like this!" The anger built up in side me again raging to come out.

"Don't do that, don't act like I'm the one in the wrong here. I did NOTHING, yet my child is gone. No, my CHILDREN. How DARE she, what right does she have. I hope she dies a horrible death...I don't care." She looks up at me and I could feel the disappointment in her eyes. But at this point I couldn't care less about that....thing and her life.

"Fine....If that's how you want to live your life, go ahead. But I'm contacting her whether you like it or not." And with that my mother storms out the room. I plop down in my chair. My heart beats faster and faster as i think about the whole thing.

I'm just so...hurt.

Celeste POV

As I sit there looking down at my screen, my eyes gaze over as I see 290 missed calls from my mother 245 from my father and a lot more from a lot of different people....even Theo's mom. My heart drops why would she call me, and right as was about to look up I see my phone is getting a call. I look at the caller ID and my heart literally falls to the floor. I throw my hand up to cover my mouth. The amount of shock that has just entered my body all at once made me start to shake. I press the button to answer and I look up and the three of them sit on the edge of my chair waiting to hear what is going on.

"Hello?! Celeste is that you, please tell me this isn't some crazy person who just killed you and now is answering your phone?!" I smile lightly at his goofiness in a serious situation.

"Reece?" My voice sounding like a prayer almost. He sighs a sigh of relief.

"Where have you been, I heard what happened, where are you. I'll come to you." I look at Cole and he raises his eyebrows. I take the phone away from my ears.

"He wants to come..." He smirks slowly.

"Theo?!" Aurora asked.

"No Reece..." she gasps quickly.

"Tell him to come, hurry."

I put the phone back to my ears."I'll message you the address."

"Alright I'm on my way right now."

I hang up and slowly move the phone away from my face and put it in my lap. They all look at me slowly. Waiting for my news. I text him the address and lock my phone. 

"Reece is on his way as we speak, he doesn't sound mad. I don't know what to do about any of this. It would be easier if he sounded mad. "

"Omg Les, congrats. I'm so excited for you. He's going to comeback and you guys are going to fall madly in love and live happily ever after."

I laugh at her statement." if only life were that easy."

"Come on Celes you just got to stop being so pessimistic."

"I'M NOTTT, I being REALISTIC" Cole and Dylan laugh at me. 

I get up and go into my room that they are letting me borrow and get my stuff packed. I haven't told them that I'm leaving because it was a new thought. Maybe I should just leave why am I staying here and burdening them even more. So I'm just going to pack and when Reece comes I will just leave. I slowly pack things. 

I finish packing up the last bag. 

"What you doing Les?" I turn to see Aurora standing the door frame.  I turn quickly and stand in front of my stuff.

"Are you leav-" I run and cover her mouth. I put my finger over my mouth and shush her.

"Look you can't say anything until I tell them OK. Just keep it a secret from now." She slaps off my hand.

"But you can't leave, Les. We are gonna miss you too much. Really. Are you going to stay there?" 

" I don't know but, I cant just stay here forever. Aurora, you know that. It's not like this is my house I'm not going to marry Cole or Dylan so I cant just stay here until I die."

Her eyes widen, a spark ignites, I shake my head she's not thinking what I think she is thinking. She runs down stairs and I quickly follow. She turns and see me and runs faster. She yells for a family meeting in the car. And they all go outside. I run out the front door. The sun beats me down. It's super hot today. I run to the black ford which was there car of choice. I reach out and try to pull the front passenger door open which is where she is sitting in, she sticks out her tongue. As she points to the lock. 

I sigh and I just sit there in the heat of day as she talks to them secretly and I see them change expressions suddenly multiple times. And each time they look back at me and then each other.

Then finally I give up and go inside the air condition house and watch T.V. 30 minutes later they come back in and Cole and Dylan sit beside me and Aurora stands in front of me. 

"Who do you like better?" Cole asks out of nowhere. 

"Why?!" I look a them and then they both hold my hand."What are you guys doing, why are you acting weird." 

"Look Les,  we don't want you to leave, what will make you stay?" Dylan starts to rub my right hand and Cole starts to rub my left.

"Nothing, it's not like I want to leave...I just don't want to stay...but not in a bad way. Like I have to move on with my life too. I don't want to stay here and be a burden."

"Your not a burden, really...."

"Look, I have to go back. I can't go missing forever."

Aurora sighs."Guys she's right...we cant just hold on to her forever..."

They all look at the floor.

"Guys, I wont be leaving your lives. I'm just leaving your house."

"But its just not the same..."

"...I know...Hey, how about we have a farewell party. Tonight. Lets do it. Go big or go home."

"You're already going home Les...." Dylan looks up at me and sighs.

"Oh, yea sorry." I rub the back of my neck.

"Let's do it, I'll invite everyone and we will have this big party." Aurora looks at me with her biggest smile. I smile back.

================================================================================

Comment, Vote, Share, and Follow

What will happen when Celeste goes back to California.

What about her family.