Dad's Mad

Celeste POV

"Please dad, I love him and I know that I'm young but I can take care of the baby, I promise." At this point I'm scared. I don't know what I'm scared of right now but i just want my dad to be there for me.

"I don't care, I don't agree....unless the baby is named after me." he bears his big toothy grin. Theo's dad punches him in the arm.

"Don't scare me like that, you Scottish bastard." They both laugh.

"So, when are you guys going to get married?" That question kind of shocked me. Theo looks at me and smiles. I look away as I blush.

"We don't know yet." Theo answered.

"But we are going to get a place." I look at him going through this new information. He smiles again.

We end up staying for a while longer and have dinner. Then, we talk about the future and the baby and how my father wants the baby to be named after her him even it's a girl. Conner isn't really a gender neutral name, but ok. He can dream all he wants; it's not happening.

~One week later~

We are looking at a house for i guess my family, I would never have thought I would say that so soon. Theo is driving the jeep and we are almost there. He puts on some Radiohead and it brings me back to our first date.

"Ahh, the good times when I used to hate your guts." I look at him. He gives me a serious look and then puts his hand on my head.

"Take that back." He gives me a warning look. I know what he is about to do.

"Don't you dar-" before I could finish, he raises his eyebrows. I'm too stubborn, so I'm not going to take it back.

"Five...four.....three...two....come on, I'm going to do it....fine. One." he moves his hand so fast that my hair looks like a birds nest by the time he is done.

"Ughhh, what is the realestate agent gonna think?" He looks at me with a mischievous grin.

"Like we did a little quickie." He laughs and I slap his arm.

"Grosssss!" He laughs even harder at that.

"Don't act like you don't want to." he says through laughs.

"I do, but that's just my hormones." He looks at me and smirks.

"Wanna?"

"No, you freak!" He leans in and kisses me and I push his face away so he can watch the road. We get there in a couple of minutes and pull up. We are the only car there. This house is huge; why would we need to live in such a big house? It's not as big as both of our families' houses but still. Security lets us in from the gate and we drive in. I get out of the car, looking up this house. Theo locks the car, then comes around and grabs my hand. The house is very modern and sleek with its shades of black, white and grey. I love it. I remain calm on the outside. When we walked inside, it isn't as big as I expected it to be, but it wasn't small either.

"Welcome, how do you like the house so far?" A tall fair skinned woman greets us in the foyer. I smile at her.

"It's great." She nods and Theo tells me to follow him. I walk into the living room and see that it's following the sleek black and white theme perfectly. I look at the couches, the different types of chairs and the other kinds furniture and decor. This house looks like a bigger version of his condo, but a smaller version of his parents' house. It's so pretty. Theo and I really do have similar tastes. He sits on the couch that is facing the glass wall that looks out into the backyard. He pats the seat beside him.

"What do u think the baby thinks?" He puts his head to my belly. At this point, I only have a little bump and he is so excited. I pat his head.

"The baby is asking where we will be sleeping." He looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Liar, if you want to see the bedroom just say that but the baby wouldn't care about that." I know he is joking but he says it so seriously that I cant help but laugh. He stands up and makes his way down the hall and I guess he is making his way to the room. I follow him down the white hallway up to the stairs and I get lazy and grunt. He looks back and laughs but I continue up the stairs anyways. He walks a littler further down and the hallways turn into black. I honestly love this house. The second door on the left is the door he enters and I follow. I come in to see a beautifully designed room. I flop on the bed and he lays beside me on his side. He puts his hand on my face stroking my cheek with his thumb. I turn and look at him and before I know it, he's kissing me and I'm kissing back. Thank god the lady didn't follow us upstairs.

"I have a secret to tell you." he says as he pulls back just far enough for us to be inches away from each other. I look down at his pink, lush lips and I can't resist their charms so I kiss him again lightly. I can feel his mouth shape change into that of a grin.

"Geez, Les. Can't you wait?" he looks down at me with is icy grey eyes and I just melt.

"No." I smash my lips into his and we start to kiss passionately, immediately falling into the groove. He wraps his hands around my waist. I really do love this guy. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. We finally pull away after a couple of minutes and we lay back down.

"I already bought this house." I get up so quick and just look at him in shock.

"Why would you do that? This house is nice but its too big for the three of us. Plus, we never agreed together and you can't just go around paying for EVERYTHING." I get a little heated. My hormones have been pretty wild lately so I'm not actually as mad as I seem, but I'm still pretty upset.

"Les, relax. I know you, ok? I know you like it. I can tell. Plus, we need to get settled into our house and prepare everything for the baby. We cant just wait until last minute. I'm the provider in this relationship. It didn't cost that much money anyways." See, this is where we don't agree.

"Didn't cost that much money? You've got to be frigging kidding me. This must have cost a fortune!" He looks at me and sits up.

"Les, don't do this. We have both grown up in rich families. Don't act like this is that much of a diffrence." I look at him and my face changes from an expression of shock to anger.

"No, don't do that. Just because my dad is also a CEO, doesn't mean that I think that we should go splurging our money like that, ok? I don't have a rich complex. Maybe you do, but I don't." He looks hurt by this.

"Well, it's already done. Come, we're going home to pack our stuff." He stands up and walks out. I hate when he does this. I hate trying to be told what to do. It's like he's talking down to me.

"I'm not your kid, goddamn it!" I half yell and brush past him as I walk down the stairs and out of the house. Or I guess I should say my house.

When I get in the car, I slam the door. Soon after, Theo comes in and we sit there for a good minute.

"Look, I don't think you're my kid, but you're so stubborn all of the time. I just found out you were rich like, two weeks ago. Before that, I thought you were living middle class. You've been living a sheltered life, ok? So, you don't understand that I'm trying to give my child the best life possible. "

"Our child."

"You know what I meant, Celes-" I cut him off.

"Forget it." He starts the car and we head home.

===============================================================================

Comment, vote, share and follow

What will happen with there relationship? 

Will they crack?

Or will they get stronger?