I Meant Nothing To Her...

Theo POV

She rolls her eyes at me. "Sorry I'm already going out tonight with Reece."

I feel anger and jealousy start to eat me up. I run my hands through my hair.

"Who is that?" She scoffs. Why is she being this way?

"None of your business." I try to think back. That name seems familiar but I can't piece this puzzle together and it's bothering me. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm on my break." She walks away.

What do I do? The love of my life is walking away. Maybe if I didn't yell at her on the plane, she would still be with me. Maybe even if I was nicer to her.

I want to see this Reece guy...I'm going to follow her on her date. That's it. Well, she gets off work at 2:00 so I'll wait in my car at the front and follow her.

I wait until 1:39 and I go to my car and sit in the little roundabout. I sit there waiting in silence and see her walk out at 1:59. Perfect. She gets in a car. I've seen the car pull up before but I didn't know that was her ride. I look in the car and at the person and see the guy kiss her on her forehead.

I'm getting more upset as the day goes on. They drive away and I follow. They drive to a building with one of the nicest condos in the city. Hmm so he's rich too. Is he richer than me? No, that wouldn't be a reason for her to leave me. She isn't that kind of girl. They stay in there for a good hour and thirty minutes. I can't believe I have to do this. She should be mine right now. I didn't do anything, but she is so stubborn she won't listen to what I have to say.

Once they get to a park, they sit underneath a tree and talk and talk. I'm getting bored. They aren't talking about anything serious. It's around 6:48 now and the sun is setting so they sit there and watch it.

"So Les, did you make a decision?" He looks at her and they are really close now as I see them looking at each other.

"Um, well...." She's hesitating, am I still on her mind?

"Yes, and I have decided to give you a chance." A sentence has never destroyed my life as much as this one just did, I walk back to my car and sit in it and I wait. I guess I was waiting for it to all be a joke. It wasn't.

An hour passes and I'm just sitting in my car as tears fall down my face. What is going to happen now?

I guess I meant nothing to her after all.

================================================================================

Comment, vote, share and follow