Two Assistants At Once?!

Theo POV

I don't know why but ever since Thursday Celeste has been ignoring me and hasn't been to work. I'm starting to get worried. What happened? Did I do something? Did I say something? She was fine when I left her in the office in the morning and an hour later she ignored me.

Every time I see a redhead I get excited. I sent Genevieve to my father so that he can have an assistant. So, I have a new one. She comes into my office and tells me the usual things like my schedule and such.

"Congrats on your engagement." I snap my head up from my work.

"My WHAT?" No, you're kidding me...they were serious. I never knew that they would go through with it. And how does she know? "How do you know about that?" She reaches into her purse and gets a magazine. I see a picture of me and Genevieve on the front. The headline is rich billionaire stud gets married to his assistant. My blood starts to boil. I almost get up and slam it to the floor.

Is this why she was ignoring me? DAMN IT. I should have dealt with it when it first came up...but you know what? I need to clean this mess up the best way possible. I will.

~Later on in the day~

I'm walking with my new assistant and I see a redhead. I get excited. No Theo, its not her, you're seeing things. She turns around and I look even though I know I just want to make sure. I contact the magazine that made that about me and invite them to a dinner that I will be holding with our family so they can get the inside scoop. I can't wait.

I miss my baby girl. She was so kind and so nice. I love her.

I want her in my life. I'll do anything.

"Sir, look at this." My assistant shows me her phone and I look. Its a picture of me and Celeste and we look so happy. The heading is He's with his father's new secretary. Holy shit, who is next? My new secretary too?

"Contact them and tell them that if they take it down I will give them something even better to talk about." She nods and goes off on a phone call. I walk around the building, almost looking for her at this point.

I see a redhead. How many redheads work here? I keep telling myself it isn't her. She turns and I see those jade green eyes and her fiery red hair. Her hair tells a story in its fire dance and her eyes charm many and draw anyone and everyone there.

'Celeste'. I say it as a prayer, a chant, a word that lifted pain and burden off of me. She sees me and turns back around. I run up to her. I can't loose her this time.

"Celeste, please I'm begging you. Tell me what is wrong. What I did, something please. I'll fix it, I swear. You haven't been home or at work since Thursday and I cant stop thinking about you."

She turns around and gives me a look of hatred. It pierced my heart.

"You're marrying someone else when I thought you loved me. So, that's it. Please don't talk to me anymore and make it harder for me." I look at her and my heart drops out my chest.

Before I could say anything, I get choked up.

"Celeste." I croak.

"Please." She looks at me and now anger changes into pain as I see the tears fall.

Here we both stand in pain. We are so close, yet so far and this one person is in our way. Neither me nor her asked for any of this. Does she understand my feelings? Will she give me a chance to explain and let her know how much I really do love her?

I would die for her.

==================================================================================

Comment, vote , follow and share

Who's going to be together?

Reece and Celeste

Theo and Celeste

Theo and Genevieve