Let's See Each Other More

Celeste POV

A week after leaving Japan and coming back home, I get ready to go on this...date I guess. I go take a shower and do my hygienic routine. I look for what to wear. He kind of dresses up a lot so I don't know what to wear. I'll wear some thing nice but me.

I go to my closet and take out a band-tee, ripped baggy jeans, a leather jacket and my booties. I put my big hair in a messy bun and do simple makeup. I get my backpack, some bracelets and necklace to put on. I look at the time and it's already 5:23. I drive down to the venue and park down the street a little.

Because I have time, I'm just going to go get something to drink. I walk to the Starbucks beside the venue and go inside. I stand in line for a couple minutes before I get a message. I open my phone and see it's from Theo. what you getting? I look around for him but I don't see him. behind the counter. I laugh yeah right. don't lie. I get up to the front of the line and I see the worker. He's tall and he looks up at me and smiles.

"THEO?!" I laugh so hard. He winks at me. I blush so hard.

"What would you like today ma'am?" He's not serious, this is so cute. He has on the uniform and everything.

"Can I get a peach green tea?" Is he really going to do this right now? He looks so cute in the uniform.

"And what is your name beautiful?" I blush even harder. I look at his name tag and realize it has Jennifer on it.

"Oh would you look at that, we have the same name. Jennifer." I point to his name tag and he looks down and laughs.

"Well, what a coincidence." He winks at me and gives it to someone else. I pull out my wallet to give him my money and he gives it back.

"It's on me Hun." I love his accent, he's so cute. He drives me crazy. He takes off the apron and hat and gives it to this girl. I'm guessing she is the real Jennifer. Then he puts on his leather jacket. Oh my gosh, we are kinda matching. It's the first time I saw him dress down. Formal and casual both suit him.

"We are twinning." I laugh and he looks at me and then at himself.

"I guess we are." I get my drink from one of the workers. I thank them and sit down 'cause it's only 6:12, and the show starts at 7:00. We go to a table with two seats and he pulls out the chair for me.

"So, how did you sneak in?" I say as I sit in the chair. He pushes it in for me and then he walks around and sits.

"Well, this is one of the Starbucks my father owns so they know me here." I nod my head.

"That's cool, do you live with them?" He shakes his head.

"I moved out when I graduated high school. I do miss them though." He gives me an almost weary smile. I look at him and my mouth forms a graceful expression.

We continue spending our time before the concert talking and getting to know each other. I learn things about him but when I look into the icy grey eyes of his, I see mystery and secrets. He has something, something that's big. His lips and the curve of them tell truth and lies but they also charm many. I don't know if he is a wild, free spirit or if he has a structured lifestyle. Still, he draws you in, and I want to be drawn in.

I look at my watch and it's 6:50.

"Think we should head out now?" He looks into my eyes and I get lost again. He smiles and his eyes follow.

"Sure." We get up from the table, head out and start walking to the venue. It isn't very far but it isn't very close. We walk close together, but I think I'm only one who realizes. Someone passes by and says we are a cute couple. I look up at him and he smiles.

"Aren't we?" He holds my head with one hand, brings me closer and kisses the top of my head. A tingling sensation goes from where he kissed my head down to my toes, but stays in my heart. It's as if he lit a candle and it's on fire. I look up at him and smile with my eyes.

"Your eyes are gorgeous, you know that? And so is your fiery hair." I giggle.

"Why, thank you." He wraps his arm around my waist as we turn the corner. The night is getting darker but I feel safe with him. We get to the venue and go inside. The concert hasn't started yet so we go to our seats and wait.

Radiohead comes out and plays their set. During the night, we sang our hearts out and I was surprised that he knew all of the songs and sang along like that. It was quite cute. I loved spending time with him. After the concert was done, we decided to go to an Italian restaurant. I told him I would pay for my meal but he said that he would. I was grateful when he also told me how he still feels bad for what happened both on the plane and at the hotel.

"I really want to see you more." He said and those words just rang through my mind. 'I want to see you more.' I'm glad he said that. "I would love that, I really would." We look into each other's eyes and I can't stop thinking about him being in my future.

~One week later~

Theo and I have been hanging out a lot and I've really been liking it a lot. He is so kind and gentle but he is also very protective and playful. Just being around him all the time makes me so happy. I really think I'm falling for him.

Do I want to?

================================================================================

Comment, like, share and follow

Comment whether you're team Cereece or Theste