Rich Bimbo vs Dirty Rat

Celeste POV

I can't stop thinking about this guy. I don't know when I should, but I need to give him back his passport. I bet he needs it soon but I don't know where he is staying. Wait, I just have an idea. I'll go down to front desk and pretend to be his girlfriend and maybe they will give me his door number.

I head down to the front desk and ask for a manager. A man comes out.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I give my best distressed look.

"Well, I just got here but my boyfriend arrived in Japan before me. My phone died, so I don't know what his door number is but I do know that he's on floor 15. His name's Theo Alan, he has dark hair, grey eyes, he's tall and he's REALLY cute.

The manager opens his mouth to say something and I suddenly feel someone's arm wrap around my waist.

"Oh, sorry babe I was trying to call you. I'm sorry, were you worried?" Blood instantly rushes to my face. I look to where the voice is coming from and I see a chest. I look up and see Theo.

"Oh, hey..." I nervously smile at him. He grabs me a little tighter and he gives me a little grin.

"Come, let's go to bed." He winks and says thank you to the manager who at this point looks like he is watching a love drama unfold right before his eyes. He walks me to the elevator and presses the button for his floor and the button to close the door. He is still holding onto me.

"Umm...you can let go of me now, thank you..." He doesn't even look at me and he just grins.

"Why would I let go of my girlfriend that was so shaken up by losing me, right?" Oh my god he heard all of that.

"Look, I can explain." I'm getting more nervous. The door opens and he leads me to his room.

"Alright, so come in and explain." I can't read him. I don't know what he is thinking. At all. It's exciting but a little scary. He opens the door and I walk in. We go into the kitchen and he gets two drinks and gives me one. He leans on the counter and looks right at me.

"So, would you like to explain why I now have a girlfriend and why you were looking for my room?" He raises his eyebrows and takes a sip from his cup. I look at his lips. I didn't realize how much I was admiring his face.

"Babe, you're staring." He chuckles. He has this yummy British accent...no Celeste stop.

"Well, I found this in the elevator so I was trying to find you and give it back." I take his passport out of my back pocket. His face looks so confused.

"...And how did you get that?" He holds out his hands.

"Well, that lady dropped it." I handed it to him and he held the bridge of his nose.

"My assistant." I hear the door open and I jump a little. He looks at me confused.

"Don't worry, sweetheart." He pats my head and opens the door. I'm so confused as to what I should feel. I hear annoying clicking and him sigh. She enters the kitchen, sees me and is confused.

"Who is this trailer trash and why is she in your room?" I look so confused. I was about to say something but Theo realized and touched my shoulder.

"OK one, have some respect Genevieve and apologize, two, you lost my passport and she was kind enough to bring it to me. So, really? PLEASE. Check yourself before I fire you." I stand there very shocked. He's defending me.

"What? No! Why do I have to apologize to this girl? She's probably a poor and ugly waitress somewhere. Plus, how do u know she didn't just steal it?" Theo sighs and turns to face me.

"I'm sorry on behalf of her." I nod and he turns back around. "I'm not going to tell you again. Say sorry before you lose your job. Why do you think someone who doesn't have money isn't a human? Huh, that's sick. "

She looks defeated. I'm surprised that he defended me. Who is this guy? He's so unpredictable.

"Well, thank you for understanding. I'll leave now." Theo looks at me.

"Wait. Genevieve." I jump a little at the way he says her name.

"I'm sorry." She half whispers and before they can say anything, I just quickly leave. Oh my gosh that was so scary and too much for me.

I go back to my room and lay back down in my bed. That was so much in a short period of time...

I cant stop thinking about Theo.

Reece comes in the room and starts talking to me but I can't really focus.

"You OK Les" He waves his hand in front of my face.

"Huh, oh yea just thinking about stuff." He gives me a weird look, but shakes it off.

His eyes speak to me. His graceful ways and his deep voice just make me melt.

I want to see him again.

================================================================================

Comment, like, and share

Are you guys team Cereece or team Theste?