I'm His Rebound

Celeste POV

I walk out of the car dealership with my keys in my hand and I'm so excited. I know Reece is going to love it too. I bought one of the bigger RVs; it is quite long and it has a couple of beds, a kitchen and a living area. I am going to move into it but not because I'm poor, because I love to be a free spirit and I want to be able to leave when ever I feel so.

I already called Reece and asked him to come and meet me. I see him pull up in his BMW. I hate his car and he knows it so he loves when we drive in his car. I just don't like feeling closed in. He pulls up right in front of me and steps out.

"What's up Les?" I hug him, then bring him to the RV to show him my new home.

"Welcome to my new home." I stand there smiling and his face is in awe.

"Can Thomas live here? I'm gonna miss him." I slap his shoulder.

"Why do u need him? You have the other twin right here." He looks at me and then pinches both my checks.

"'Cause I like the other twin better" He starts shaking my head. I slap off his hands.

"Fine, WHATEVER!" I pretend to be upset. he laughs and hugs me.

"Are you excited?" I laugh and tell him of course I am.

We need to go to my house, pack my stuff and tell my parents. So he drives the BMW and I drive the RV. I was smart to take a taxi here. We drive on the highway and this guy is going so fast and swerving through traffic. I call him.

"Slow down you idiot!" I hear his laugh through the phone. I see him go a little faster."I'm serious!!!" I start yelling and my accent comes out.

"Yes sir!" He tries to have a Scottish accent but it doesn't really work. I laugh at his failed attempt.

We finally reach my house and park on the driveway. I had to park on the side so my parents don't see the RV before I tell them. I get out and I meet Reece at the door.

"OWWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?" Reece yelps in pain after I punched him. I laugh so hard. He is such a crybaby.

"Payback for trying to leave me." I laugh and open the door to my house. "MOM, DAD, THOMAS, I'M HOMMEEEEE!"

I hear footsteps running down the steps. I see a tall ginger speeding down the hall. Thomas opens his arms and I open mine to receive his hug but once he gets closer, I realize he isn't looking at me. Then, he suddenly zooms past me and into Reece's arms.

"I missed you man, tell your wife to bring you more." Thomas pretends to cry. I slap him on his head.

"I'm not his wife, for the 25th time Jesus." Reece just laughs.

"Don't say the Lord's name in vain you bawbag." The breath was suddenly taken out my lungs. Did he really just call me that?

"Whatever, I'll be the bigger person and not respond to that low blow." Thomas breaks the hug and looks at me.

"How can u be the bigger person when you're only 5'2''?" He bends down and pets my head. I move his arm.

"One, I'm 5'7'' and two, it's not my fault you decided to be the redhead Goliath." They both just stand there laughing at my height. I just stomp off and find mom and dad.

I walk into the kitchen and see my mom, cooking as always. I'll miss her Scottish cooking.

"Hey mom, where's dad? I need to talk to you guys." She sees me and gives me a kiss on my cheek.

"He's in the living room. Honey! Come in the kitchen. Celeste wants to talk to us." A couple seconds later, my father comes in. Thomas definitely looks like my dad. They're both tall, ginger and have blue eyes. The only difference is that my dad is bulky. He used to be a rugby player -not a professional, but he was pretty good. He comes up to me and gives me a big bear hug. I get my looks from my mother. Auburn hair, green eyes and the height. She is very beautiful and everything she does speaks grace.