Chapter 1-Forest Green Eyes

Chapter 1.

Running for my life as I hear some guys screaming for me to stop, which I don't "Hahaha damn I'm smart." Yes i know "what is wrong with her" . Well i don't know, I ask myself that all the time.

(Anyways back to me running for my life)

As i was running for my life i tripped over a brick "wait why is there a brick here in the middle of the road" I thought. I got up in a flash, which is hard for me to believe. I'm a pretty big girl lads, but i love being by the way. Anyways back to my story, as i kept running i bumped into something hard, i thought i hit a wall and a side of a house (don't ask). Before i fell to the ground i felt some cold hands wrap around me. i guess its not a wall or a house it's a human (dun dun dunnnnn).

When i looked up to thank the human i saw a pair of forest green eyes were staring at me. "They are so beautiful " i thought. I shook my head to get out my thoughts cause if i didn't they would have gone where they shouldn't be. Out of breath i said " Thank you sir for catching me, but i really need to go". The mysterious man just started laughing, you know how the villains laugh well that's how the sexy green eyed man was laughing. As i tired to pull away he wouldn't let go, he just wrapped his arms even more, then out of nowhere i felt a tiny sting on the back of my neck all i remember was blacking out.

*********~~~~~~~~~************~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************~~~~~~~~~~**************~~~~~~*

So what you guys think for my first small chapter?

Follow me for more updates(: