Chapter 22-Confused

Evan 

2 Weeks later

I locked myself in my room, trying my best to ignore everyone. I don't know whats going on with me. Do i need to get laid?...yeah that's it. Nah that's not it. The best thing is, is not to let this get over my head. Just got to keep my cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Cooking dinner zumara walked in "Hey, whatcha making?" looking up i see zumara with bloodshot eyes she must have been crying. A pain in my chest appeared and i wanted to kick who's ever ass made her cry.

"Making some mexican food"

"What type of mexican food?"

"Rice, beans, and pollo"

"So you making all of this, but are you going to make chile?"

"That i don't know how to make it"

" I got you man" she said as she started to walking to the fridge taking out Ingredients. Adding tomatillos, chiles and onion in a pot boiling, then when done boiling she placed the tomatillo, chiles, onion and cilantro in the blender, when done blending she added salt.

"Here try this" she got a spoon got some chile on and handed it to me.

 "Oh my god this is so spicy man" a grabbed a water bottle. Zumara was laughing so hard she was crying.

"Its not funny zumara" i tried to be serious, she stopped laughing looked at me for a second but cracked up laughing even harder at i started to laugh myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Federrico 

Laying on bed with my man watching tv and in a distance i hear laughter looking at bae "who's laughing?"

"I dont know love" getting up he grabbed my arm

"Bae please dont go, when do we have time like today?"

"you are right" laying back in bed i hear stomping and screaming

"FEDEZ, FEDEZ, FEDEZ!"

"Oooh shit, shes coming hid hid!" i said to my man. we were running around them room trying to find a place where he can hide. he hid under the bed. right when he got under she barged in.

"FEDEZ!"

"Yes ara?"

"why do you look like you were doing something bad?"

"Im cleaning my room"

"Mhmmm....sure" she looking me and started looking around the room.

"what are you doing?" omg omg omg she is not doing what i think shes doing.

"walking around" she looked in the bathroom,closet, and was going to the bed. 

"How about we go down stairs ,hmmm?"

"How about no" she got down and looked under the bed before i even got a chance to get to her. 

"HOLY SHIT YALL TWO FUCKING " with a confused face.

Oooh fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo who updated lol anyways here's another chapter for ya!