Chapter 7-His Woman (Part 2)

Chapter 7

Seeing the dark shadow move forward i see a pair of forest green eyes. They held anger, has the human walks forward i was able to see who was the owner of the forest green eyes. I gulped as i got to see who it was.

He stood about 6'5, broad shoulders bigger than Chattan, he was wearing a black suit with a white button up shirt and very nice black classy shoes( i have a thing with classy dress shoes lol). His black short hair was curly and his beard was trimmed very short, his lips were not to big nor to small they were kissable. WHAT AM I THINKING HIS JUST SAID YOU WERE SOLD TO HIM.

A flash back came to me as i took a good look at his eyes

*Cold hands wrap around me, I guess it's not a house nor a wall. It's a human. When i looked up to thank the human I saw a pair of forrest green eyes*

Back from flashback

Realization hit me, he is the boss "El Don" probably a Mafia boss. you probably thinking why mafia boss well i read and watch a lot of mafia stuff. So yeah mafia pops up.

"Sir why was i sold to you if i didn't do anything wrong, i don't even know you" i said. I really need to know what the hell Doin wants me dead that asshole left me. Why does he want me gone.

"To answer your question we have to talk in my office" he said with power in his voice.

"When can we talk" i really need to get the bottom of this, haha i said bottom.

" When i can" he said as he turn to fed.

"Federico did you send the papers i gave you"

"yes boss he said he will fix it right away" Fed looks so weird with a straight face, and acting manly. i don't like it. yes i know i don't know him but damn scary fed is not to play with.

"Good call me when you hear anything from him" said the boss as he turned around about to leave the kitchen, he turned his head and said "ooh and evan stat away from my girl"

"yes boss, sorry boss" evan said putting his head down.

"Good " and with that he walked out.