Chapter 19-Cake

As they walk out the back door, zumara sees a walking path to what looks like flowers around a big tree and a table with things on top. Zumara couldn't really see from afar. Walking towards it, zumara looks around at the big yard.

"Zumara, are you okay?"

"Yes i am, why do you ask evan?"

"Because you look off a bit"

"Just wondering how happy mi mami would be if she was alive"

"She would be happy to know her little girl is growing up"

"I know she would, she would even make me a mix drinks haha." Zumara looks down as a tear slips down her cheek. She quickly wiped it off.

" Well lucky for you, i can keep the tradition going for you" evan said as smiles ear to ear.

"Hahaha okay if you say so"

As they walk closer to the table zumara see's a big cake "you guys i see CAKE YAY CAKE!

The guys laughed "yes zumara we have cake, why do you get so happy for cake?"

"How do you not get happy with cake aurther?"

"Im not really fan of sweets"

"WHAT? not even ice cream?"

"No not really"

"I dont think i can be your friend mister" the guys laughed at her sillyness

"Come on zumara sweet is bad for you"

"Yes very true but its so gooooood"

"Haha your right it is, so we are here." zumara looked at the table it have her favorite food tacos.

"You got me tacos, i fucking love tacos. you know what i can be your friend tacos a life man, can we eat now?"

"Of course, everyone dig in"

***************************************************

hey everyone sorry for not updating but i been blocked on my writing.