Chapter 30-Not The First time (part 2)

*Memory*

Eight years old, living in a two bedroom condo in miami Florida. One summer afternoon ma tells me Juan's friend is going to move in. Me as a kid i agreed , but mami said "If he touches or does anything that is not right you tell me, Okay." little me nodded. Weeks go by and everything was fine until one day I was asleep in our van and i woke up to him leaving my face and wiping his mouth. I was confused, I wiped my mouth and yes it was wet as an 8 year old I didn't understand. As time passed I started feeling weird around him. He started touching me I didn't like it, and he puts his hand down my shirt and kissing me. I was scared to tell my ma only thing I told her was I touched my hand and I didn't like. As time went on I pulled my self away from my family. School started I didnt see him offend and I liked it that way. One day ma told me we were moving back to north Carolina I was happy till she said he was coming also. We drove those 13 hours he would touch my leg when no one was looking i hated it. A few weeks past and he was going back to Florida I was happy. I felt free. Myself.

*Memory over*

Aurther tried to help me out of my cloths but everytime he touches me i flinched "I'm going to ask fedez to help you is that okay?" i nodded. Five mins later fed shows up "hey ara, let's get you in this warm bath, okay."

As i sit in the warmth, fed was washing my hair, "Ara your hair grew its pretty past where your bra strap is"

"I wanna cut it, it's been annoying"

"I'll ask boss if he can get someone to cut it for you, okay?"

"okay"

********************

"Hey zumara, fedez said you wanted a haircut, is that right?"

"Yes" I whispered with nod

"Zumara please talk to me, I can't read you"

Clearing my throat " I want a hair cut and fed said he cod talk to you, so I was wondering if I could cut it?"

She has this straight face, and this look in her eye. I don't like this zumara. " I'll call a friend of mine" she nods and walks away.

**********************
"Hi, I'll be cutting your hair. Do you have any idea how would you like to cut it?"

"Yes, I want it above my shoulders it you please."

"Of course"

~●~●~●~●~
"Here you are, beautiful"

"Thank you, I like it"

Aurther walks in" hey zumara so how was-"

"Sir what do you think?"

"Wow it's short, but it looks great. How do you feel zumara?"

"I no longer hate my hair"

"Haha I'm glad. Thank you Gustavo you always do a great job."

"Thank you sir"

******************
I know its shorter. I'm sorry. How you enjoyed this chapter.