Chapter 16- Wish

Zumara's birthday *

Waking up to hearing people talking outside my door "ugh can't people let other sleep around here" i said out loud. As i had said that the voices stop and the door opened.

"Zumara it 10 am get up" said ethan

"Yeah zumara get up, we made pancakes and waffles" said edan

"Wait you guys made both? What's the occasion?" i said. As i had said that i sat up and looked at the three boys in front of my bed they were looking at each other but didn't say anything.

"Boys come on you can tell me, i wont tell anyone."

"Actually nothing going on we just wanted to make them, come so you can eat some before edan eats it all." said ethan smiling at me.

"Hey i wouldn't eat it all, well without whip cream and chocolate syrup."

We all laugh, we made our way to the kitchen and had breakfast.

**************************************************

Aurther*

Its zumaras birthday and i have planned a small picnic for her, for the past two days me and zumara have talked about each others likes and dislikes and she loves the little things more then something big so i thought a picnic would be great with her favorite food. I hope she loves this if not i have a back up plan to make this better.

Walking to the kitchen i was the boys and zumara having a eating contest, ugh theses boy are like children i swear. But it looks like zumara is having fun laughing and enjoying herself. Her smile always makes the room bright.

"Boys don't be nasty" i said.

"What we just eating" said edan

"Yeah aurther we just eating, and i'm winning" said mi amore.

"Hey no i am u added some of yours on my plate" said evan

"Hahaha no i didn't you just slow to realize how fast i am" she's so cheated i love it.

After breakfast*

"Hey guys do you want to do something?"

"Zumara we just ran around the house chasing each other are you not tired?" said ethan.

"No not really but its okay guys imma go read" aww they no want to play no more old men cant handle all of me.

Walking to my room i see the lights on "weird i didn't leave the light on?" walking in i see aurther sitting on my bed.

"Hi whatcha doing?" i said aurther looks up from the phone and smiles.

"Hey nothing was just looking for you"

"What for?"

"To tell you.....Happy birthday"

"You know its my birthday?"

"Yeah we all did" said the guys at the door. Turning around i see the guys with a cake and candles lighted and ready to blow.

"You guys didn't have too, it's really not a big of a deal" i say as if its nothing.

"Zumara stop and let us be nice for you" said evan.

"Haha fine but im not washing dishes"

"Deal" said edan.

Blowing my candles the only thing i want so badly is to see my mom.

"What you wish for" said fed as he walks behind edan.

"I can't tell it won't happen" even if i told the, they would be sad eyes, i don't want that.