Chapter 3 - The Meeting

Anonymous 

Walking in the club heading to my office with my men behind me, i felt something hit me as i looked down it was a girl. She was about 5'1, 5'2 . she was tiny compare to my 6'5. She looked up with a sorry expression and mouth a sorry with her hands in a surrendering way, and looking down.

She took my breath away, her hazel eyes twinkle when the lights hit them. Her small nose so perfect, her small lips so pink and kissable, pale skin looks so soft, and her body, she wasn't skinny like every girl i have seen and been with, no she was thick and all the right places and had a belly i would love to kiss. Her black curly hair that passed her shoulders a little. She was breath taking. Before i could had said anything Chattan brought me out of my trends. Dammit chattan always messing up everything. Chattan is my best friend and my second command, i trust him with my life but he can be a pain.

I turned my head to face chattan i growled "What!"i felt so irritated he made me look away from a beautiful sight."Boss the meeting." I nodded my head to pissed to talk anymore, i turned my head to see the beautiful women in front of me but she was gone. i looked around but she was gone. So i kept walking.

Once i walking in my office Doin was sitting in front of my desk with a smoke in the left hand and a glass in the other. Making my way to my desk i unbutton my dress jacket and raised any eyebrow.

" Why did you wanted to see me?"i asked.

"Well my friend i wanted to make a deal" he answered with a smirk.

"I'm not your friend doin, you know this" i said. He pisses my off but he does pay well.

"Come on , why you got to be like that" he said. He faked pouted.

"What deal you talking about" i said getting to the point.

"Alright i need you to wipe a person for me" he said sounding serious.

" Who's the person."

" Her name is Zumara Romero, she is 18 years old and a fucking fat cow. She ruined my life i want her gone"he said rising his voice a little.

"How much you gonna pay me" I replied. He is one big ass baby, he does this every fucking time he doesn't get his way or doesn't like someone. He is so pathetic.

" 60 thousand  she isn't worth much, she is a easy hit. That fat cunt" He has not respected for women he only see's them as a sex toy. 

 I nodded my head. not much money but it has been a while since i took someone out " You got a picture of this girl."

Doin pulled out a picture from his dress jacket and handed me it. I looked at the picture it was the girl that bumped into me. She has her hair straight in the photo looks like a school picture. She looks beautiful.

" That was when she was in school" doin said.

"What she do to you" i asked looking up from the picture.

"That fat cunt made me lose millions in a meeting i was having, i'm a laughing stock a cross the world"he said. My blood was boiling when he said that, he had no right to disrespect her like that or any women.

"So we got a deal"he asked

" Yes we do" i said getting up to shake his hand. "Little did he know i wasn't going to kill her, i'm going to keep her as mine".

~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~~******8

Another chapter woo i'm on a roll! you guys.

vote 

comment

share

Follow