Chapter 27-The Sex Dream

**Sexually content coming up you have been warned**

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Touching myself as i imagining Aurther flicking and sucking my kitty moaning his name, pulling and pintching my nipples, throwing my head back as i pump two fingers in me as if he was fucking me. As i said his name i felt a pair of eyes on me, I stopped and looked around, no one was in the room until I felt the bed dip and a pair of lips next to me ear "How about i make you really scream my name amore" I gasp and felt his fingers rub me and his mouth sucking my nipples. Making his way down leaving kisses down to my core, I shiver as i felt his hot breath teasing me. Moving my hips trying to make contact he chuckles "wait amore, i want you to beg".

"Please "

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me"

"Look at me" he said as his hot breath hits my hot wet pussy. Looking up hot his forrest green eyes as the moon light hits him. He takes me i moan he grabs my breast and plays with my nipples grinding my hips i flow his tongue. I was so into it i didnt even feel his hands move from my breast now he puts two fingers in me i moaned as he pumped me and mouth fucked me i grabbed his hair i was starting to get close "Aurther, i'm close"

"Scream my name amore, i want everyone to hear you scream my name"

"Oh i'm coming, oh Aurther!"

*

*

*

*

*Dream over*

I jumped up covered in sweat, holy potato that was crazy. Checking myself i'm fully clothed but my underwear is completely wet, god the wet dream was wild.

Checking the alarm clock its 4:30am holy poly its so early in the morning i need water. Walking out to the hallway it was dark tiptoeing my was to the stairs I see there was a light coming from the kitchen, i think it's the over light. Going down stairs already regretting coming down here i walk in and i see dirty plates. Throwing the leftover food away and putting the dishes in the sink and start cleaning up.

"What are you doing zumara?"

"Ahh what the hell man you can't be scaring me like that!"

"Haha my bad, didn't mean to"

" its okay aurther, why are you up its like 5 in the morning?"

"The question is why are you up this morning?"

"Woke up from a dream sweating and i wanted water but ended up cleaning ha, what about you?"

"Finished some papers just came down for coffee"

"Ooh you should really go to bed then, it's not healthy for you to stay up so much"

"You right, come sleep with me"

"What? why?"

"Well you don't wake up at this time and it is too early and I won't bite"

"I dont know"

"I slept with you, when you didn't let me go. Remember that"

"Okay fine, but i snore and loud"

"Haha i know you do and it doesn't bother me'