Chapter12- Drinking

Zumara's pov*

Walking back and forth, all i can see is red, who the fuck does he think he is screaming at me. It was an accident I didn't know I would be seeing that.

"Zumara can you please sit down and watch tv with me" said Evan.

"Evan hijo if you don't want to get hurt please don't talk."

"Okay, but please sit down you gonna make a hole on the ground." Evan said with a smile

"Evan i will sit down but stop trying to be funny not really in the mood."

"Deal what you wanna watch." as evan said that i walk to the bed, sat facing the tv "Put family guy."

"Sure" Evan had this face since we came in the room i knew he wanted to know but he has been very nice and not asked now i knew why i liked him more then others.

"Evan thank you for not asking about what happen earlier"

"Yeah, just to let you know i'm here zumara even if you don't trust me."

"Mmhmm thanks"

"Yeah, i have a question "

"Shoot"

"Why haven't you tried to escape from us?"

"Well my boy, im not fast of a runner, and i know you guys would catch me i'm not that stupid"

"Zumara you are a fast runner me and my brother couldn't even catch you, for a thick girl you can"

"Why thank you sir that's the best compliment i gotten from a hot guy ever"

"Haha your welcome"

Evan stood up and sat next to me as he put play i got comfortable and laid my head on evan and hugged him. Evan was a bit surprised but he was the only person i trust plus he saw me naked-ish.

**********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****************

Back to zumara's family. I'm going to write it in english for you guys

Pa's pov*

Where the hell is zumara, she's been gone for an hour. Grabbing my phone i called her.

"This is zumara's phone leave a message or be normal and text aint nobody calls nowadays"

"Maria call your sister she is not answering my calls"

"Okay pa"

"Did she answer no pa i called 4 times nothing"

"Stay here i'm going to the store"

"Okay pa"

"Don't open the door to anyone"

"Okay"

Driving to the the store i see zumara's keys "what the hell". Getting out of the van i see her other things but not her phone where the hell is it. Bring out my phone i called again i heard it at the abandoned house walking over i see her phone on the grass. Fuck, calling 911 they said i have to wait 24 hours to report a missing person.

Driving back to the house i called all the compadres, i knew zumara wouldn't do something like this, she just lost her mother. I called every compadre and told them what happen, they thought she have ran away but that's not zumara i know something happened. All my compadres and comadres asked whats is going on.

"I think zumara was taken or something happened to her i don't know but i know something is wrong"

"Maybe she went for a walk" said a comadre