Chapter 6-His Woman

Chapter 6

*Previously*

"Sure just don't fall in love with me" he chuckled, i laughed that was smooth i should start saying that. I got up and walked to him, our faces super close. I see that he does have different eye color that so amazing i would love to have that.

"Wow your eyes are so beautiful."

"Thank you zumara " said Evan with a huge smile.

~~~~~------~~~~~

"Your welcome, i really do mean it"blushing bright red. i not use to giving hot guys compliments, i might look like a tomato.

"Zumara your eyes are beautiful too" said Evan. Blushing to his comment, his is a very nice guy.

"Thank you Evan that is very nice of you to say."

"Your welcome, i meant it too" he said with a wink. From the heat i felt on my face i was more redder than a tomato.

"Evan stop flirting with the bosses girl"said Fed ask he walks in with Ethan and Edan.

Wait what? Bosses girl, who the hell is there boss and why am i his. What the hell is really going on here.

"What? I'm your who's girl." i said out loud.

"The bosses girl" said fed once again like nothing. isn't he gonna like tell me why or anything.

"Since when i was someones girl" i said with a tiny bit of an attitude.

"Since you were sold to me" said a shadow at the kitchen door. I couldn't see who it was but there voice sent shivers down my spine and goosebumps on my arms.

~~~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****

I know its super super short but i will update a longer one! yah?