Chapter 14-Miss Them

Chapter 14

Zumara

Walking around this big ass estate i find myself looking at paints all types of sizes they were beautiful but this bitch can only draw stick figures. Hearing footsteps behind me i didn't turn to see who it was cause honestly i don't want to see people. i miss my family, i miss my mami, i fucking hate this. I want to go home.

"Zumara are you alright" said Evan

"Yeah why you ask"

"Cause you are crying" evan said as he wipes my tears away.

"Nah chico i'm fine." i smiled and moved away.

"You sure zumara ?"

"Si" and walked away looking at the paints.

****************************

Hours later

Laying in bed for hours i haven't gotten up to eat. Few minutes later Fed walking in ara do you want something to eat?

"Yeah"

"Come let's get you some." Getting up from my bed i walked with fed slowly.

"Ara what's wrong, you been up in your room for hours"

"Honestly i don't know, i miss my family, i miss my friends, i miss my mom" as i said that i fall on the ground and cried my eyes out.

**********************

Fed's Pov*

"Ara what's wrong"

"Honestly i don't know, i miss my family, i miss my friends, i miss my mom." when she said that my heart shattered for her and seeing her cry makes me so mad. i picked her up and walked her to her bed. Minutes past and zumara had fell asleep. Walking out i went to aurther's office.

"Boss we need to talk"

"What is it federrico" aurther said as he looks up from his papers.

"Boss she misses her family, she's having a hard time cant we just kill Doin and give her back to her family?"

"NO Doin doesn't know shes alive and i don't want to fuck up the only time i can kill that fucker." i nodded my head and walked out. when will this man understand he cant just make her fall in love with him.

Walking to my room i see the love of my life in my bed with nothing my blanket covering his part fast asleep.