Meh Day

Hey! This book finally hit 100 read! Woop woop!
(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜

Anywho, today I'm going to talk about my day, what I do when and how I do it.
Here we go:

Every week day, I wake up at about 5 or 5:30, pray (maybe my next chapter should be about my religion?) and then go for a shower. I eat breakfast, usually just a cup of coffee and go to school at 7:15.

At 7:30 school starts. At school, I do English, Math, Afrikaans, Arabic, Accounting, Physical Sciences (physics and chemistry) Computer Applications Technology, Life Orientation and a few other religious ones.

School is actually the best part of my day tbh mostly because of the awesome class I'm in. It's just great to be in the class I'm in. There's 15 people in my class, so it's not that big.

School ends at 15:00 and I then go home. I do homework, relax, keep up with my Wattpad and Instagram and just procrastinate most of the time because I'm not allowed to play Xbox during the week. According to my mum, "It affects your studying," Yeah, yeah... Whatever.

Anyway, that's what I do during the week.

On weekends, I sometimes go out with friends or my family. I play Xbox (a lot) and binge watch my favourite series. That's kinda it.

Random pic ↑ ↑ ↑

Random pic ↑ ↑ ↑

Question of the day: How do you spend most of your time?

Also, go follow and check out ThrestalTamer and read his books. 😊✌