Decisions, Decisions

Hey again! Everyone's favourite ThrestralTamer is here!!

*Aaand the crowd goes wild!*

Today, I'm going to talk about my real life crush.

Well, we're in the same grade at school, so we see each other almost all the time. (In my school, the boys and girls classes are separate, but we do share classes for maths, physics and Computers.)

I'm not sure if it's just me, but sometimes I feel that she looks at me in the way I look at her (with a lotta love) It's probs just me.

I don't usually talk to a lot of girls, but I once messaged her a 'hey' by mistake. She blocked me. But my profile pic was of Squidward doing a weirdass dance, so that could be why. I hope it's just because of the pic.

And she has, uh, well-developed chest assets(let's put it that way). The rest of my class goes crazy for her because of those. But I like her for who she is. Inside. We're alike in so much ways:

-We both have a really close, small group of friends.
-We are both the eldest among our siblings.
-We even live close together. (The distance between our houses are walking distance).

But I'm too shy to even talk to her! I mean, the other day as we were leaving maths class, we both reached the door at the same time (which I tried to avoid but happened anyway).
So me, being a gentleman, asked asked her to leave before me. She replied "it's fine, you can go." And I blushed redder than red.
But I insisted and she finally went out.
As I went out I saw her friend giggling with her and looking at me, I wonder what she said about me...

Anyway, do you think she likes me? I really hope she does.

I hate this! Why is it so hard!?!? (*cough* that's what she said. Lolololol)

Question of the chapter:  Do you have a crush? What's your relationship/ story?