I await the arrival of Lord Shaggy!

Don't mind the title, just regular meme stuffs.

So at university the other day, my one friend and I were in break. The rest of my friends were in lectures.

Anywho, he asked if I wanted to meet some of his new friends, and I said yeah. We were literally doing nothing at the time.

Butttt, after meeting his friends, I decided I don't really like them. (Out of the 5 there, 1 person seemed nice) I don't mean to seem harsh or anything but they're not really my type. At all. While we were there for like an hour And a half, they smoked at least 2 packs of cigarettes and a hookah (I don't know the proper word for it), while I don't smoke at all. They're all really loud while I'm not. They use swear words as if it's the only words they know while I try to not use vulgar language. They're also disrespectful to the cleaners at the uni, and are a tad bit racist.

Now even though I sat there for two hours, I didn't enjoy one second of it. I've known this friend of mine since like grade 5 and I don't really know how to tell him that his friends are jerks...helppp.

On a more positive note, uni is going well for the better part. I'm getting used to the place and people. I've made a few new friends too! (Honestly, I don't even know how) This week was just  sort of an introduction, classes officially start on Monday. Let's see how it goes.

Enjoy your day!