Meh Crush

This one's for xxxWitchie

I was asked to talk about girls and my crush.

Well, what do I like in a girl? Let's make a list:
- I like a girl who has a pretty smile. She should also smile and laugh often.
- I like girls that are shorter than me. They're just so adorable and cute!
- I like girls with long hair. I'd like to twirl it if/when I ever date a girl with long hair.
- I like a neat girl. Straight and proper. I dislike untidiness.
- I have an unexplainable like for feminine legs. Idk why, but I love them. They're just so hot to me.
- I like girls that are social, which is weird because I'm really not.
- I like girls that aren't too loud.
- I like girls who treat others well. Girls who are honest and loyal.
- I like girls who wear the cliché white with black stripe Adidas, blue jeans and white shirts. The ones who wear snapback suncaps.
- And I like girls that are my crush. (Which is only one, my crush)

Speaking of my crush, she mostly all of those qualities ↑.

I still haven't gathered the courage to speak to my crush properly. I don't know, maybe I'm scared. I really have no idea.

My crush, to me, is perfect in everyway. Even though she doesn't like me, I'm head-over-heels in love with her.
She sits at my table during some classes.
She lives two minutes walking distance  away from me.
Her mum knows me.
Her dad knows me.
Mostly everyone knows I like her.
Except herself.

I sometimes see her looking over at me, but she can't possibly be doing that, can she? I'm not good enough for her.
I'm just...me.

I could go on writing entire books about my crush, but you wouldn't want to read all that.

If there's anything else you'd like to know about me relating to girls or my crush, drop a comment and I'll get back to you.