Meh Workout

Hey! I've got news! I'm starting to work out again!!!

That's what I use ↑ :
4× 2.5kg weights
1× weights bar
1× 2kg dumbbell
1× soft comfy mat thingie

This is what I do (most of the time, depending on my mood and energy levels) :

-30 bicep crunches with the 5kg weights.

-20 overhead tricep stretches with the 2kg dumbbell.

-30 bench presses with 10kg weights.

-Then I do a ton-load of upper- and lower-body stretches.

-About 40 sit ups.

-About 30 squats.
-1-2 minutes of The Plank.

-1-2 minutes of The Hundred.

-Core muscle exercises that I don't know the names of.

-I then stretch again.

Yep, that's it. It looks very little when I write it down like this but it's actually quite a lot. This usually takes me an hour to do in total.

I'll try to do this everyday. Exercising is really important. It makes you feel (and look) great.

The most important part of exercising is consistency. If you're not consistent, you might as well not even bother with it.

Another important aspect is your diet. You can't expect to sit around the whole day eating Oreos, Nutella and Nutella-filled-Oreos then exercise at night and expect to see a difference. You can still have everything you want to eat, but in moderation.

Anywho, that's it for this chapter!

Also, I've noticed that my recent chapters have been getting about fifteen to twenty reads each but only three or four votes. I would really appreciate it if you silent readers vote and comment. I'd like to see your view of the situation. So, please vote and comment. Pwease?
To those who already vote and comment, THANKS!!!

This book has also reached 2K reads! Thank you so much for that! Thanks to all my readers, both interactive and silent.

---

See ya!