What!? An actual chapter!?

Hi there! And yes, this is an actual chapter with real content. Not just me writing like two sentences. My last legit update was 20 November 2017 :/

Anywho, as some of you know I haven't been properly active since February-ish. I'm really sorry for that. I missed each and every one of you dearly.
Unfortunately, I'm writing exams right now, and I really need to concentrate on that at the moment.
Fortunately, it's my last year of school After November, I'll never have to see that place again! (Although I will miss it a lot).

Hopefully I get into university next year. I've applied already, and the response was good. All I need is a 60% in maths and English, and I'll be in! Your boy will be in university!!! *Wipes tear away from eye* They grow up so fast...

I've applied for IT (no, not the book/movie), which stands for Information Technology. It comprises mainly of computers, which I am quite good with. It entails programming and coding and stuff, which I really enjoy. An added bonus is that I would hardly have to talk to people. My introverted self will just love it. I really hope I get the marks I need tho.

Also, another topic that I want to bring up is my Matric Dinner (Not really a ball, there's no dancing 🙁). Since it's the last year of school, my school hosts a dinner to acknowledge our awesomeness haha. But that's not the fun part. We plan before- and after-parties too. Looking back at previous matrics, their parties were amazing. Hopefully ours is just as fun. I really can't wait. Its gonna happen near the end of September. And I need someone to go with for it...

Speaking of which, I need your advice... It's about my crush (Yep, the same one from ages ago. I suck, I know). Well, the good news is that I've been speaking to her now and then. Mostly irl, but sometimes texts. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel that's helpful doesn't really want to speak to me. I mean, when we speak irl it's not so bad, but when we text, she usually only replies with one word or just a 'yeah' or something... Could it be that she doesn't want to speak to me or could it be that she is maybe justa bad texter?

Anywho, since school is almost over (yassss), I feel like I need to tell her how I feel. I wouldn't be able to live with the regret of not doing anything my entire life. How do you propose I do this? Many of my friends say I should just go to her and tell her, but idk, I get all nervous around her and I really don't want to mess this up. And ideas? Let me know please.

I also want everyone to know that I'm not exactly the same person I was a while ago. I've changed, hopefully for the better. I'm a bit more mature, less silly. I'm not entirely happy about that part, but hey, that's me now. So please don't feel like I'm being rude or anything, it'll take some time to get back to my good-old Wattpad self.

Also, the new cover was my by my good friend cAndiiaLx , like a VERY long time ago. Thanks, Annie!

What do youll think of it?

Well, that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter (if anyone still reads this). I hope you enjoy our day/night!

See you later! : )

(And sorry for all the spelling/grammar mistakes, I'm tired haha)