Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter 26

October 17th, Saturday

~

It's Saturday evening and all day I've been doing was talking to Asher via text message and they've been flirty and fun probably from us both still hype from the game last night and our plans tonight.

The game was great by the way. During half time when we get our break from cheering, I quickly met Charlotte and Asher back in the bleachers and Lotte bought me a bottle of water and Asher gave the rest of his skittles. He showed me eating them all at once wasn't bad, although Lotte thought otherwise.

After the game, after saying bye to Lotte and letting her keep my shirt overnight, Asher walked me to my car. We didn't kiss but I thanked him for coming to the game and with all my strength and confidence, I got up on my tip toes and kissed him on his pastel pink cheeks. He left me with a goodnight kiss on my forehead and came back with a good morning text before I woke up this morning.

We haven't stopped talking yet.

I'm getting ready in my room, dancing to some music, straightening my hair thin black hair with my highlights brighter than usual, making weird faces with my lips and suddenly the doorbell rings. Thinking it was Lotte stopping by with my costume, I ask my mother whose downstairs to let her in.

"It should be Charlotte Mom, can you open the door?"

"Alright!" When she does open the door, I don't hear nothing much and I assumed she's making me go down to see her, but I was getting ready and I didn't want to be delayed. Charlotte would defiantly understand.

"Just bring her up Mom! I'm getting ready!"

Soon I hear footsteps and I assume it's her and I say as I'm looking through my make up drawers for some blush, something I never wear, but this was a occasion.

"Did the customs come in yet?" I asked when I heard her footsteps stop as she must've had to have been on my carpet. I still got no reply as I was looking through my drawers still, not finding what I was looking for. "Actually..." I thought about it. "What are you doing here? You were suppose to be meeting Kevin at the bakery...right?" I still got no reply, but instead I get a knock at my door which was odd for Lotte so I turn around quickly, only to see Jake leaning on my door frame, a notebook in his hands. I rolled my eyes back around as I finally found my blush and I asked him nonchalantly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He laughed still standing beyond the door, looking at me through the mirror. "They're just boobs," I tell him continuing to straighten my hair as I couldn't find the blush and all I had on was my Victoria Secret bra I actually got with Lotte, and some tight black skinny jeans with a holes in both knees. "You probably seen more of this than I want to know."

"I have...actually-" he grinned at me with cool eyes, his black hair spiked to the side. It was cute on him as he looked like the typical bad boy with him still leaned on my door frame, but I didn't show I cared.

"Jake what do you want?" I caught him off walking over to my closet. "I'm getting ready for my date with Asher."

"I know you are Kit-Kat, but I just wanted to stop by before you go." He was still before my door frame like he was waiting for me to say to come in and when I grabbed a cute green shirt, I turned to him and covered my body and asked,

"This?" He squinted his eyes.

"Nah. Too modest." I sighed going back into the closet throwing it on the bed.

"And why did you want to stop by?" I asked him still looking. I imagine him shrugging.

"Just to say hello."