Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter 32

~

Since I wasn't busy, I'm currently going to Charlotte's house as I just called her on my way there and told her I was coming without her consent to inform her all about what happen last night at the movies INCLUDING Celeste cheating on Jake.

Charlotte had a right to know, as the other day she knew more that Andrew guy than me when we saw them in the parking lot and since our friendship was so close, she said just come in through the backyard, and I'd find her there and we'd get to investigating.

When I pulled up, her dad was talking to some gardeners who was working on their front yard, putting cherry blossoms by their white front patio.

When I slammed my car door shut, her dad, a successful lawyer who had the blueprint in his hand turned to me as I was walking up their circular driveway with a smile on my face. "And please don't mess with the Cardenas. My wife will kill me if anything happens to them." He turned to me, as I was walking toward them. "Oh, hello Dawn, coming to see Charlotte?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Montgomery," I nod once at him. "As always."

"Well she's in the backyard sunbathing in the middle of fall. I told her she's going to get sick," he shook his head as I passed him.

"Don't worry Mr. Montgomery, she knows what she's doing," I assure him.

"She is my daughter," he winked at me. "Feel right at home." I chuckled thanking him. I wish I had only brothers to be the apple of my dads eye.

When I reached her backyard, her little red head brother Charlie was in a pool with his goofy hispanic friend Javier, playing macro polo.

"Marco!" Charlie yelled as I walking over to Charlotte who had her shades on in a two piece, laying on one of the ten beach chairs they had.

"Polo!" Javier said swimming away. When I said,

"Hey Lotte," Charlie and Javier both turned to me, and Charlie opened his eyes.

"Hi DeeDee!!" Charlie waved at me super hard from the pool pulling his goggles up to see me clearly. It seemed as if all the kids under eight years old called me that.

"Hey DeeDee, over here! DeeDee!" Javier said after him. I giggled at them.

"Hey Javier! Hey Charlie!" Charlie kept his eyes open as he creeped upon Javier, and at the last second Charlie closed his eyes and tagged him.

Got you!!" He said laughing.

"Hey, you cheated!" Javier turned around crossing his arms upset.

"No way! I got you, now you're it!" he lied to him.

"Nohuh!"

"Yeshuh!" he said back.

"Charlie stop being a party pooper. Dee and I both saw you cheat," Lotte said with her eyes completely closed under her shades.

"Uggggh, why did you say someeeethinnngg?" her brother asked. Javier laughed swimming away to start a new game. I sat beside Lotte, her head turned to me as if she was sleep and I asked her,

"Lotte, how do you really know Charlie cheated? Your eyes were close the whole time." She lowered her shades from her eyes, her ocean blue eyes looking relaxed, her black mascara hitting every lash.

"If you had a younger sibling girlfriend, you'd know he did," then she pulled her shade back up and faced forward, one leg bent the other straight.