Chapter 3: JAEGERRRR

'Grisha' slightly smirks and withdraws his own gun with a sigh. "Levi Ackerman. Levi, Kenny, Ackerman.  Correct?"

Levi blinks. No one knows his full name. He tells no one.  "..." the gun is once more pointed at the teenager. "Sketchy bastard! You're under arrest! 'Grisha'" Levi growls.

The teen chuckles. "Eren Jaeger, pleased to make you aqquaintance," Eren bows gentlemanly.

"I'm going to blow your fucking brains out." Levi scoffs and walks bravely forward. How does this little psycho know his name!? He walks upto Eren and places the gun on his forehead.  "Eren Jaeger, huh...?" he frowns. "You expect me to believe that after the whole 'Grisha' story?" Levi Growls. "Whats wrong with you? Stop smiling." he warns.

Eren chuckles warmly and slowly takes the gun away from his head. He places it over his own heart.
"Thing is, my full name is Eren Grisha Jaeger. Believe what you want, it doesn't matter, right? After all. You're about to shoot me." Eren cracks a menacing smile.
"Of course, you're not going to. You want to know how I know your name, right?" Eren muses, slowly caressing Levi's cheek.

Levi flicks his hand away. "You just commited manslaughter... I would kill you, But by law I can't. I'll take you in though." he growls pressing the gun into his chest more. Denying the need for knowledge.

"Oh you can try. You can definitely try." Eren hums and brings his hand back up to move a strand of Levi's hair out of his eyes. "You see, Levi Ackerman... I just want to play a little game. I'm bored, and you I find most entertaining. So I won't be going anywhere with you. Not yet."

"I always say only the boring get bored. Will you stop touching me!" Levi growls and slides the gun back into his belt and holds Eren's Hands against the wall. "You're a whackjob. Whackjobs always wind up in prison no matter how funny they think they are." Levi explains slipping his hands into his belt to get out some hand cuffs.

"Pfft, please. I don't think I'm funny. Tell me, do you still miss your mother, Levi?" Eren asks to pass time as he's handcuffed.

"Shut the fuck up you creepy little psycho!" Levi mutters putting a handcuff on Eren's right hand.

"That's not very nice. I only want to make conversation, dear Ackerman."

Levi doesn't answer and instead grabs Eren by his peirced ear. "I don't want to talk to you." he snaps and shoves Eren's smirking face away. He walks a few paces then stops and turns back to Eren who grins innocently. "Give me my keys back!" Levi gasps in disbelief and walks over to him. He only holds the keys high above his head with his uncuffed hand. His other hand relaxes against his chest, next to the wall it's cuffed to.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!?" Levi stands on his toes against Eren's toes trying to reach. Which only makes him smirk more.
Levi scoffs in disgust blushing slightly in embarrassment and growls. "Give me my keys." He says crossing his arms.

"Aww. But you look so adorable trying to reach something you clearly are too downsized for." Eren muses with a low chuckle. He bites his lip,  looking all over Levi's body,  only to make Levi uncomfortable. Levi growls and reaches up further.

"Hmm... size twelve underwear. You aren't fat. Big package then." Eren observes as Levi's shirt rises with his reaching. Eren is enjoying himself. He laughs when Levi glares at him.
The laughter stops when Levi punches Eren hard in the gut making the keys drop to the floor and Eren to hunch over with a cough.
Levi picks up the keys.

"Perverted Murderer. You aren't the first if that's what you think." Levi explains. He's angry. Flustered and angry he doesn't even notice the figure coming from behind.

Eren coughs once more before looking up at Levi in his hunched over state.
"Ha... haha! Oh Levi... I can guarantee I'm not the first," Eren smirks before Levi is suddenly hit over the head.

He sways in shock before wobbling and stumbling. His head spins and suddenly he collapses to the ground.

"Eren..." the owner of the mighty muscles speak. They look down upon the smaller man and grunt.

"The world is a cruel place..." the woman's eyes shine. "but it's beautiful too."

~●~○~○~○~●~

Morning arises. The sun shines in through the open window, yet all Levi can feel is the coldness of the night that still lingers upon him. The cold dark night with very many surprises that still hang around his head.
Levi Ackerman winces once, his head pounding with a headache. His skin covered in goosebumps as the freeze kisses his bare skin. Bare... Levi widens his eyes in shock.

He's naked.

He gasps in horror and goes to sit up only to have his arms pulled and he flings back to lay down.

Handcuffs. Chained to his bed. HIS bed. His own bloody house. Here is the cities greatest detective.  Naked. Tied up. In his OWN home. For the worst reason of all. He was bested by a criminal.

".... JAEGER!" He roars with a powerful scream. Blushing he forces his own legs together in rage. What if someone comes in? What if someone sees him like this?! HOW WOULD HE EXPLAIN IT?!

"BRAT! SHITTY FUCKING-" Levi stops when he looks at his own nipple.

It's bruised...

Levi's face turns scarlet.

Hes a virgin, having his body violated like this makes him overwhelmed with fury. 
He shivers. He can almost feel the rough lips of this criminal on his skin. His tounge his teeth. It disgusts him. Makes him sick with rage and disgust.
Thats when he turns his head to see a note.

'You have a beautiful body, Levi ;)
       See you next time, gorgeous.
  -Eren.'

"YOU FUCKING CREEP!" Levi is lost for words. He struggles around. How the fuck is he going to escape? He can see his alarm clock in the corner of the room. It blinks. He's two hours late for work.