Chapter 7: Memories

After a ten minute walk, Eren stops in front of a house. Decorated with rose bushes and a small pond in the front yard blooming waterlilies and around the edges, daffodils. It's a two story house, white with brown around the edges. The garden flourishing and obviously well taken care of. "Welcome to my home, Levi!" Eren grins proudly, putting the man down at last.

Levi pulls the towel tightly around himself. Ajusting it to make sure it doesn't fall. Though his pecks are revealed and Eren can clealy see where he gave Levi a hickie.
"I feel so violated." Levi covers himself.

"Good. Want to come Inside?" Eren offers calmly. Surely this isn't Eren's house, Levi thinks. He's a wanted criminal, and shouldn't wanted criminals keep their address secret?

"Whose house is this, Eren?" Levi glances to the side at him.

"I told you. It's mine," Eren says. He steps forward and takes out a set of keys. Unlocking the door. He opens it, to show Levi a huge mass of people chatting just in the entryway. And Levi is only in a towel.

His first instinct is to back slightly away.

Suddenly its like a smack with a drain pipe and Levi runs inside. Glaring at Eren. "I need pants. Stat." Levi frowns.

"Upstairs, room to the right!" Eren shouts out to him. Levi quickly follows those directions. Eren laughs to himself before seeking out his beloved sister.

Running into said room, Levi finds that it is empty.
"Is this... Eren's room?" Levi blinks looking around.

There's no bed. No dresser. No shelves or books. Just an empty blank room. There's a walk in wardrobe, thankfully filled with clothes. Clothes that Levi has seen Eren wear, like the green hoodie he saw on the first night they met. Levi quickly Chucks on a pair of sweats. But now that he's in the domain of the criminal, he wishes to look around.

Quickly he looks in shoe boxes and things. Serching for- there it is. A pair of eyes in a jar... they have a lable.

'Miss Rico saw too much. And said two little. What a naughtly little girl' it reads. Levi lools disgusted and exits the wardrobe.

He is about to walk out, until he kicks something hard against the floor boards. He glances down.
He kicks down to see a plank loosened. He leans down. Levi notices that this plank was placed as some kind of secret place to hide things. He rips it up and reaches in, only to pull out a video tape.

Confused, he reads the lable.

'Memories'

Levi frowns and holds the tape. He could use this evidence against Eren. What if it's murders on tape?
He could always go back home and watch it, so he tucks it away into his pants for safe keeping until he can go home.

He wanders back down the stairs, keeping an eye out amongst the crowd for any sign of the brunette teenager. Eren. He's not there.

'Damn it... did he run off?' Levi thinks as he looks through the  house. He is approached by a young man with dirty blonde hair.

"Hey... I haven't seen you around. How do you know Mika?" He asks. Levi's feet shuffle slightly and his heart pumps. He is bad at making conversation.

His neutral facial expression covers his face not giving away his thoughts.

"I know her brother. I work with him... i guess you could say." he says smoothly.

The blonde nods his head and extends a hand. He leans his arm on the wall and Levi hesitates for a moment. He makes the guy show him his hands before he finally decides to shake. He extends his hand to the other male who takes it in his own with a gentle grip around his fingers. The man bends over and places his lips on Levi's hand. And rises once more. "My name is Jean Kirschtine." he introduces.

Levi stares at him feeling a little blush run to his pale cheeks.
"Levi." is all he says in return.

"Levi? That's a nice name is it italian?" Jean asks and Levi shakes his head.

"It's Japanese." he says.

"Ah... you're looking very nervous... do you get out much?" Jean questions. Levi shakes his head no.  "I see." Jean chuckles. "Listen I was thinking... could I get your number? It's not often I find a beautiful guy like you." Jean smirks gently and Levi blushes again.

"I don't give out my number to strangers." he tones.

"Ah i see..." Jean then pulls out a peice of paper and a pen and jots something down. He then passes the paper to Levi.

"Then here's my number... you don't have to call me but. I'll look foward to it if you do."

Levi's fingers take gentle hold over the paper and slips it into the low pockets on his pants.

Jean chuckles. "Thanks for giving me a chance... hey. Wanna drink?" Jean asks.
Before Levi can reply a pair of hands clamp on his shoulders.
Eren's hands. They are a little tence. He's mad.

"Ah Eren!" Jean sings.

"Jean..." Eren growls. His voice is dropped to a low tone. Low and dangerous. His nails dig into Levi's's skin as his eyes narrow and an anime aura that's nothing but dangerous surrounds Eren's thin frame.

Levi moves and wiggles. "Eren let go you fucking weirdo." Levi says.
Jean only laughs at Eren being called a weirdo by Levi. It's obvious that Jean has always been the dick magnet.

"You two know eachother?" Levi turns to look at Eren with interest. For once not disgust and hate. Though it's because he is interested in Jean... not Eren.

"Yeah we've been through all our schooling together." Jean laughs. "Lost touch a few times but I've always been close with Mikasa and Eren." Jean smirks at Eren.

Eren growls like a savage animal.
"Close?! I hate you." Eren says lowly and threateningly. Levi's getting the impression that Eren is not at all happy.

Jean nods his head. "And I hate you too. Doesn't mean we aren't close... or weren't once." Jean smirks.
"Listen, Levi." he turns back to the short detective. "I'm free friday. We can negotiate a different one if you can't make it. But I'm looking forward to seeing you again." he says smoothly and holds Levi's hand. Kisses it and leaves. Levi watches him leave.

Eren glares at him. His hand hasn't removed itself from Levi's shoulder
"Tch! Come on." Eren scowls, shoving Levi to the exit. After being so cheery, suddenly Eren is angry and mad, pissed off, burning in a hate filled frenzy.

"Oi! Don't tell me to 'Come On' like that. I'm not your bitch." Levi grabs Eren's arms and moves them off his shoulders. "What's with you two? Why do you hate him so much... he seems sweet." Levi blushes slightly.

Eren scoffs and shoves Levi out the door with a slam. "Stay. Away. From that horesfaced fuck boy!" Eren growls at Levi. There's nothing but seriousness in his tone.

"Horse face? Tch. What do you care who I associate myself with? I'm talking to a fucking murderer for craps sake!"

"A murderer who hasn't yet tried to kill you," Eren remarks, walking away from his house.

"Oh yeah right. That accounts for Everything else!" Levi shouts at him "Ugh! Fuck you. You don't own me! I own you. You're going to jail, not me!"

"Funny how you still think that. No. I've decided I'm not coming with you, anymore. You have angered me." Eren hisses, picking up his pace into a light jog, running g from the detective.

"I've angered you...?" Levi scoffs in disbelief. "IT WASN'T A CHOICE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Levi yells and chases after him.

Eren runs faster ahead of Levi. He's not allowing himself to be caught. But Levi isnt allowing him to escape.

"OI SCUMBAG!" Levi runs quickly. He's always been quick Levi. Yet this criminal has lost Levi time and time again. As much as Levi's little legs are fast, Eren is quicker. The boy jumps a fence and Levi follows quickly on his heel. Eren leaps over fences whereas Levi has to stop and actually climb shit because of his height. This gives Eren the advantage. Eventually, he's gone, sending the detective into an anger haze of his own.

"ARGH!" Levi sits down on some boxes in rage. His head rests in his hands in frustration before he pulls out the tape, then clutches it tightly.

"..." he walks home.