Chapter 26: Phase 1

The twigs snap under Eren's feet as he trudges through the gardens.
'Under the bridge, she said...' Eren recalls. 'The fuck is that...?'

He crosses through the grassy area having only the sounds of the long green strands hitting his boots to fill the silence of the park. He continues to move until he finds a long stretching lake of blue green. He takes it in. The floral around it is absolutely breath taking for Eren. The pinks,  greens, whites and yellows all blending beautifully in together. He sighs in the fresh air and follows the gravel track. The crunching under his feet remind him of his purpose. Making him feel powerful.

He follows the track of power and purpose to an old bridge. The wood green with mould. Vines tangling freely around its resting arms. The bottom of the bridge has a small patch of land. The rest of it however is water.

Eren slides down a slope and the mud skids and slurps. Flickering into the water and rippling the pool rich with the movement of the wind. Mud stains his shoes and he trudges over the bottom where a woman stands.

"Cake?" Eren questions cautiously as he halts where the bridge starts. The woman turns her head, hair shining in golden strand, her eyes fluttering ever so slightly at seeing the notorious murderer, Eren Grisha Jaeger.

"Hello Eren" her soft voice breaths like a whisper with the sound of the groaning bridge. Like a wolf in a lambs clothing, she smiles at him. Her pearly teeth. Her soft prachy finger tips. Red with the guilty crime of murder.

"I'm here. I suppose that means we should talk." Eren straightens up, hands behind his back in a professional manner. This is strictly business, he tells himself. If anything happens he can handle this. His eyes pierce into the woman's pastal blue ones.

"Yes..." she grins and runs her hands up Eren's chest and rests them on his shoulders. Her boobs pressing against him and her sticking out her butt.
"Ooh you're quite firm aren't you!" She laughs and squeezes his shoulders. Biting her thick red lips. "Perfect. I bet you could crush a mans skull open" she smirks with breath lacing her words. "I bet you could even take me without my concent. I bet if you wanted you could shove your cock inside me and make me moan so so loud."

'What the fuck is she on about?!' Eren thinks with his eyes widened. He stumbles backwards for a second before thinking along it. He doesn't want to anger the woman. The very... unappealing non-Levi like woman...

"Yes. Yes I probably could depending on my mood," Eren hums.

Eren's voice vibrates through the small pin and into the speaker Levi and Hange are listening to "What. The. FUCK!?" Levi yells suddenly.

The two continue to listen.

"Mmm... mood" she licks her lips. "Probably straight after murdering someone. You'd have blood all over your hands and I would scream at you to get away... but you wouldn't."

"That's it!" Levi yells and stands up. "I'm going down there!"

"Levi!" Hange holds him back. "Eren's fine."

Levi growls and crosses his arms, Continuing to listen to the sickening conversation taking place.

"Is that how you see me?" Eren chuckles darkly. He lightly pushes a strand of gold behind Cake's ears and glances to her eyes.
"You'd like me to fuck you after I murdered someone... wouldn't you?"

Cake smirks a little. "I would." she stands back from Eren. "Anyway. We're here on buisness" she presses. Thinking that she's got Eren hooked on her.

'Finally,' Eren smiles gently at her.
"Buisness. Of course. By all means, explain your terms." Eren says smoothly.

"Terms? I want you to help me with my revenge plan" she smiles. "I want you to help me murder."

"Yes yes I know that." Eren nods. "But the list. You don't just kill off the list, do you. And I thought you wanted me to handle this." Eren pouts in fake sadness at having his job taken out for him.

"Oh honey. But you didn't" Cake smiles. "And so I had to do it myself."

"Things have changed." Eren says stepping forward. "I'm here now. Do you want me to do the job or not?"

She nods. "I do. It's just not the same when I do it myself" she smiles. "Seel the deal with a kiss?" She bites her lip. "You do want too, don't you?

In the van. Levi grips his keyboard. A sound is heared but Levi and Hange are unsure of what happened. A few more words of where to meet next and how she will keep in contact with him are exchanged before Eren makes his way back to the van. He knocks on the door dripping wet from the small downpour of rain. The droplettes cling to his adorable fringe and he sighs. Red lipstick is smeared round his mouth and that's the first thing Levi notices. He walks over to Eren and grabs his face running his index finger over the smear then showing it to Eren with a furious frown. "You kissed her!?"

The boy nods slowly making small droplets shape his jawline. "Of course I did." Eren says grabbing a towel from Hange and drying off. "I had to. What would you have me do?"

"Not kissed her" Levi frowns angrily. He grabs the towel from Eren and runs it across his lips trying to get the evidence of her kiss off the green eyed brat. He gets it all off and keeps yelling. His voice getting higher and louder as he speaks quickly in rage.
"Disgusting woman. And what was all that flirting!? I bet you loved that didn't you Eren?!" he snaps. "All her phone sex in person bullshit. Any longer and you'd be sucking on her tits! I just cant believe that this woul-"

"Are you jealous?" Eren asks with an amused eyebrow raise. Levi freezes and stares at Eren but before he can retort and claim he isn't, Eren latches onto Levi and rubs his head against his.
"AWW YOU ARE SO CUTE!" Eren giggles. "I only love you,  Levi! You are my forever! Naww weviii!"

"Ugh! Get off! You smell of that woman! What, she give you a blow too? I bet she did" he remains angry while Eren hugs him. "Disgusting. Tch! Off Eren? get off! I don't want to be near you right now. I bet you're still thinking about her."

"No Levi, I'm not." Eren frowns, unwrapping his arms from the angry short little man. "I wouldn't let her see my precious penis either. I didn't let you see it so why would I let her?" Eren pouts before whining and sulking into Hange.

Levi only rolls his eyes angrily and scoffs.

"You broke him, Levi!" Hange pets Eren's head.

"I didn't."

Eren whines louder and Hange lifts an eyebrow at Levi.

"You're an ass. You two? I'm going to the front. Make up!" She lets go of Eren and leaves the back of the van walking to the drivers seat.

Eren glances to Levi with a pout.
"I did nothing Levi. You're jealous." Eren says. "I did what I needed to get what we needed. Be happy."

"I'm not jealous. I don't have anything to be jealous of. I'm just disgusted" Levi frowns. "Grossed out. Tch. God and how much perfume does she wear? I bet she has terrible body oder. She's not even pretty. I bet she will open her legs for anyone." Levi paces in the van. "What a bitch. I hate her. Stupid little slut."

"Okay well we have the next location. She'll tell me everything there." Eren rolls his eyes,taking a seat in the chair Hange had previously been seated in. Looking at Levi across the van, Eren can tell he's jealous. The way he was speaking. His body language. His eyebrows furrowed more than usual. Of course, he could just hate Cake a whole damn lot. Because of her kissing him.

Eren sighs and shakes his head before looking at a slip of paper.

'186 Ghoul Avenue."