Chapter 38: My Body Is Ready

Their week is up and finally the two are up and about with working at the station. Levi and Eren stationed in Levi's office. Their wounds have been healing and Eren's stitches are slowly being removed meaning he can run about without worry of becoming a blood fountain. The couple have gone on many dates since their first, and Levi is starting to see how much he truly cares for Eren.
A heck of alot. Zackley and all the officials have finally accepted him and released him. Levi will now accept Erens kisses in public.

The two are now sitting in Levi's office quietly. Well Levi is quiet. Eren is groaning about how the inspectors and detectives are idiots.

"How can they not see this? Obviously the woman murdered her brother in order to gain all of the fortunes left them both. She aint sharing! They should arrest her immediately," he scoffs, throwing the case folio somewhere into the room.

"They don't have evidence" Levi hums and reads over the case with careful eyes through his glasses.

"SHE is the evidence." Eren declares smacking his fist. "You read over the interrogation, right? Everything she said was so... suspicious and she even tried to pass the blame onto a friend of hers," Eren sighs and ruffles his own hair in frustration. "When are we going to be put on a proper case? One where we can actually go out and do stuff rather than be sent pictures of scenes?" Eren asks with a whine.

"When we find the evidence. Shouldn't be hard."

"Pfft. It's stupid," Eren only huffs annoyed. He keeps his head resting on a clump of papers before he pushes everything aside in a fit of frustration. It's only after that he grabs them back and sifts through them again. Humming to himself annoyingly to Levi's ears.
"Levi, I'm coming over tonight," Eren declares. "I have something I want to ask you."

"Why not now?"

"Nope."

"Why not?" Levi furrows his eyebrows and leans into Eren. "Why are you keeping things from me? Tell me" he says leaning over Eren's chair with a hand on each arm and.moving close to his face.

"Uh... Levi I'll tell you tonight. I'm not keeping things from you," Eren stammers.

"Why can't you just tell me?" Levi pouts.

"Because I love you."

"Eren just tell me now" Levi even pouts slightly "why's it such a secret?" his eyes widen slightly as he releases a soft gasp "are you going to break up with me!?"

"WHAT?! NO I'D NEVER BREAK UP WITH YOU!" Eren quickly shouts gripping onto Levi's shoulders. "...Just wait until tonight... Okay? "

Levi sighs a little "yeah okay. I'm going to go give these files to Hange" he says taking his arms from either side of Eren and picking up the paper.

As Levi is walking out Eren slips his arms around the man's waist and kisses his cheek quickly.
"I'm going home first, I'll see you at your house when you're done!" Eren beams before dashing out.
"I LOVE YOU LEVI!" He shouts back with a wave.

Levi waves back and watches his boyfriend leave before flopping down beside Hange.
"Ugh. Four eyes I'm dating, Eren"

Hange barely looks up "old news. Everyone knows that."

"Wha? But i made sure to-"

"Shh! I'm working"

"How did you find out?"

"It was obvious. You look at him different now. Plus I've seen you two hugging and making out in your office."
"Uuhh..." Levi sighs.

Hange yawns before draping an arm around her work mate. "So?" She grins. "Had sex yet?" She asks. Levi expected this. It was the same with Erwin. She always asks.