Chapter 17: E.G.J

"E.G.J" Hange says reading the initials on the mangled dead body. "Eren Grisha Jaeger. That's his sign, isn't it? He's really killing again." Hange is in disbelief. The worst part is, Hange knows this dead person on the floor. So does Levi and Erwin. Armin Alert.

"Damn. Poor coconut" Levi bites his lip and looks away. Walking out of the room.
Eren killing again? He wished it wasn't true. But there's only one explaination.
Eren got broken out. He's free to kill. Probably because Levi hurt his heart.

"I have to find him and lock him away for good" Levi mutters.

"Levi. Someone else should go looking for him." Erwin says sternly. "I don't want you hurt again and I-"

"Don't pull that shit. I'm not a kid. This is my job, Erwin."

"Levi! I'm not asking you.  As chief I'm ordering it!"

"Eren's my responsibility! Let me do this case!" Levi yells and holds his throat. He didn't mean to come out so vicious. He turns back to Erwin and frowns. "Let me do this. I know I can. You know I can. It's my duty."

"Last time you had a  GUN shoved up your ASS! AND NOW YOU WON'T HAVE SEX WITH ME BECAUSE OF IT! " Erwin rages.

Levi widens his eyes and covers his mouth looking around embarassed. Everyone just heared that.
Levi doesn't say anything. He just takes a step back. He takes his hand from his mouth and coughs awkwardly while everyone stares at him.
Levi turns away and storms quickly out of the room.

"LEVI!" Erwin yells, however Levi keeps walking. He's furious. Erwin had no right to scream that out. If he cared, he would wait until Levi is ready. The short man sighs running a hand down his face before getting into his car.

~♡~

He's late. Levi is late.
Eren has been sitting in his room waiting for the last five minutes for Levi to show up and garden his garden.

'He should be here already.  Four o'clock, after he gets off work for a break' Eren frowns staring out impatiently. For the past few days Levi without fail has tended to Erens plants. Without fail at the same time. He's late. Now Eren is wondering whether he should quickly do it himself or not.

'I'll be quick...' Eren bites his lip. He waits a few more minutes, and still no Gardner Levi reporting for duty.

"Okay! Doing it myself!" Eren shouts and dashes into the front yard. Gathering his tools and making a start.

He waters them and picks off bugs. The whole garden needs to be watered. Eren sprinkles the cool water over his blooming babies. Over the roses Levi planted.

Eren sighs and calms down. He loves his garden. Loves it. He would spend all day here if he could. All day and night. He coul-

"Eren?" Levi asks with confusion and a little anger. The car pulled up and Eren didn't even notice. He was listening to his music and watering his plants.
But when he hears Levi call him he tunes in instantly.

"... Ah..." Eren slowly turns towards Levi,  a small nervous smile coming onto his face before he drops his watering can and stares at Levi.
"H-hello... Levi..." Eren gulps.

"Ah! Look who it is!" Levi grabs Eren's shirt collar and pushes him harshly against the wall. "Bastard" he growls and shoves Eren inside pushing him backwards against one of the walls and cuffing his hands.

"H-hey! I... I know I escaped the institute but I've been good! I swear!" Eren shouts. His eyes locking with Levi's,  pleading him.

"Bullshit" Levi growls and pushes him against the couch chaining his hands to a pole behind him.
"You've murdered five people!"