1.Really now

I woke up to knocking on my door.
   "Y/n get your ess up!!" Dinah.
   I sat up scratching my head and yawning. "I'm up, damn!" I heard her walk off and I immediately laid back down and looked at my phone. I had a text from my friend Nick, telling me to get my ass dressed. He wanted to run some new lyrics past me.
    Im 21, and I'd say I'm a jack of all trades. I'm a lyricist. I can write any words to fit any song, but i lacked the music part of it all. I couldn't play an instrument or sing for shit. Any way he and my friend Zayn liked my opinion on stuff.

  To Nick🕵: calm down I'll be there.

    I got up and went to shower. I usually shave but nah it'll be alright. I walked into the kitchen and saw Dinah on the phone with Mani.
"Yes. Mhm. Did it. Babe calm down, I have it all worked out alright." She turned and saw me and her eyes bugged out her head. "He just walked in so I'll ask about Mila. Love you too."
    I furrowed my eyebrows sitting down. "And Mila is.....?"
  "My friend from back home, and I was wondering if it was cool if she stays here for a while? We have an extra room and everything. Please."
  "I guess that'll be cool. She is your friend so whatever. When is she supposed to be here?" I began eating a banana from the fruit bowl, looking at my phone.
   "We'll about tha-"
  She was cut off by a knock on the front door.
   "Right now." My head shot up and before I could say anything she went to get it. I rolled my eyes before getting up and following. They were hugging and jumping up and down when I walked in.
  "God I missed you China."
  I zoned out whatever Dinah said back. This girl was fucking gorgeous. I mean Dinah doesn't seem to know anyone not hot, but damn mami. Her hair was down and she was wearing all white. Skin tight pants and a crop top. She turned to grab her bags from the hall and I swear I died. I was watching her so hard I didn't notice Dinah come up to me.
  "Don't even think about it y/n."
  She pinched my arm and I jumped looking at her.
     "Huh? What was that for?"
     "Quit starring at her like that. Hands and eyes to yourself boi. She's not like your other hoes, so dont try it."
   "Hey I dont have hoes D, come on."
  She just crossed her arms and looked at me.
"Name one time."
  "Selena, hailee, Gigi after her and Zayn, Emma watson, Bebe, Tinashe which congrats on that one, and the list continues. I love you but you're a player, and it's not gonna happen with my wallz. Plus aren't you talking to the girl from bridge to Terabitia or some shit?"
  " you mean Annasophia? Not really.....its not like that Im being a good friend. Just like now......so introduce me will ya." I walked past her up to "Mila". She closed the door and looked me up and down.
   "Uh hi."
    "Hi. Did you need help with your stuff?"
   She raised her eyebrows, looked at Dinah then back at me. "Nope. Already got it. You can stop I heard the whole conversation. We're in the same room, but nice try though." She patted my arm and walked over to dinah, who laughed and guided her to her new room. I watched her walk away and honestly it wasn't a bad view.....
   My phone starting ringing and I answered smiling to myself "yeah?"
  "Where the fuck are you dude!? I'm meeting Ally in like an hour! You're supposed to be helping me serenade her!"
I laughed and grabbed my keys. I told him I was leaving and that it'd be fine.
   I was thinking about the brunette in my home as i helped edit his love song to his girlfriend. I'm glad he didn't say anything about some of my suggestions