14. Hangover was Better

Y/n pov

I heard a loud knock on the door stirring me some.
"Hey up y/n!"
Will Dinah ever stop doing this when she knows I have a hangover? I groaned as a chill ran down my back. I pulled the blanket up over my head and smuggled into my pillow.......? It was very warm whatever it was. And really soft so I just went with it. It smelled awesome: lavender, strawberries and......banana? Oh God no! I didnt!?! I didn't want to open my eyes at all, and before I could think of what to do she sighed wrapping her arms around my head and playing in my hair slightly before freezing up.
"Y/n.......?"
"Camila?" I was laying on hwr bare chest......her BARE CHEST! I put my hand over my eyes and sat up some, as my face heated up. She moved under me a little.
"You're good."
"I removed my hand and she had her shirt firmly over her chest. An no I've never seen her topless. Hell we never even been swimming so yeah.
"Y/n Why are you on top of me....?"
"Why are you under me shirtless?"
I rolled off of her and looked around the room, and it was trashed.....
"Whoa what the hell did we do last night?" I ran my hands through my hair which was down and everywhere.
"Why is my hair wet?"
Mine was a little damp too what the actual fuck...
"Oh my God! I know what happened!"
I turned to her and got a glimpse of her breasts as she pulled her shirt over her head. Well that was exciting. Very exciting. I cleared my throat some.
"Uh what happened?"
She gave me a look before moving out of the bed standing. She wasn't wearing pants either....and I was only in boxers. She groaned and stumbled to the bathroom and I followed her think in she was gonna puke. I heard the shower running. How come I didn't hear it before.
I walked in and she turned off the water then picked up her pants and my clothes from last night.... She threw them into the hamper before moving past me and flipping back into the bed.
"Care to explain Mila?"
"We got super drunk last night and you made me dance with you." I just looked at her. That really didnt tell me anything.
"Well we were all sweaty and you kept saying you were on fire and wanted to cool down. I had the bright idea to take a cold shower which we did."
Oh Shit it all came rushing back..
"And i started pulling your clothes off but we said we should keep waiting and then we were cold so we cuddled."
That could have been a while lot worse. Damn. I went and flopped down beside her.
"Yep."
I leaned up on my elbow leaning over her some and before I could say anything Mani opened the door gasping.
"Dinah!"
We are so dead right now.
______________________________________
Camilas pov

Me and y/n moved as far away as possible. I sat up straight as a board blushing.
"Baby what's wro-......"
Dianh, ally, and Lauren ran up behind Mani stopping when they saw us. Dinah sent y/n a slight glare, as Lauren sent one to me. Aly just shook her head crossing her arms.
"Mila. Downstairs. Now." Dinah said as she moved out the way.
"Bu-"
"Karla." Now aly? I'm 22 almost 23 I'm not a teenager. I just sighed and stood up walking towards the door.
"You get dressed and then you come to y/n."
They followed me down. All but mani who went and grabbed some pants for me. I pulled them on sittinf on the couch as everyone took seats, except Dinah, looking at me.
"Care to explain missy?"
"Uh...we were drunk?"
"So you slept with him?" Lauren piped up given me her 'really' look.
"I'm so disappointed Mila."
"Aly we didn't sleep together at all. Well almost kinda."
"Then what happened?" Mani raised her eyebrow as Dinahs face softened some.
I told them what all happened and about this morning.
"Y'all have a fucked relationship. I kinda wish y'all had slept together then all this crazy weird flirting would be over."
"Mani language." Aly slapped her arm, before continuing. " You two need to get back together and plan a future. You two obviously have tensions and problems but you're kinda stuck."
I just looked down playing with my fingers.
"We know that guys. We've been talking about what to do, and we decided to be friends first. We never were and that was part of the problem."
"Amoungst other things anyway...."
I looked up to see y/n coming to sit next to me on the couch.
"Uh what are you doing y/n?" Dianh is very protective of me even against y/n, whose practically her kid.
"I'm sitting next to her....." He he got comfortable crossing his arms.
"So what are you guys gonna do? That wasn't being friends."
"We were surprised to Lauren." Y/n groaned some closing his eyes leaning his head back. "And no offense but why is my house so clean 1. And 2 did someone make coffee, because I'm too hungover for this conversation."
He leaned his head onto my shoulder.
"Yeah there's some in there. Along with pancakes Aly made for you two doofuses. We knew you were together but we didnt think youd be naked." Mani said matter of factly before standing and grabbing Dinahs hand.
"You knew?"
"Yeah we saw you two leave last night. We figured you were tired. I mean when you were together you couldn't sleep without each other so you would both go lay down." Aly shrugged standing headed into the kitchen followed by Lauren who looked at us trying not to laugh. Mani just did it and Dinah was now shaking her head with a slight smile leading Mani away.
"You might want to get a blanket.y/n is out for the count."
I looked over and y/n was dead asleep. I sighed and tried to get up,but he groaned and wrapped his arms around me pulling me back down.
"Y/n what happened to friends and taking it slow? This is not a good start."
"Cuddle with me youre comfortable. We can be friends tomorrow can't we."
I just layed down and let him crawl on top of me. I was tired too so whatever. I turned on the t.v. playing in his hair thinking "we're back where we started".
-_-^-^-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Dinahs pov