19.Opening Night

Camilas pov

"Look Shawn I'm sorry i flaked on you ok? Y/n and I were dealing with something important."
We've been talking about this for the past 20min now. He wanted to know exactly what had made me miss our lunch date or whatever.
"I just don't understand any of this Mila. He broke your heart and was gone a full year. It only took him a week to get you back?!"
"No it didn't because even though he left me I couldn't leave him."
Shawn just crossed his arms squinting at me. Luckily no one was here and we were seated in the back I the restaurant.
"Look Shawn I told you from the start I didnt like you like that, and you knew that."
"Whatever it's fine, but when he hurts you again please don't come looking for me."
I nodded and stood up to go meet the girls.
"That won't be happening anytime soon Shawn but thanks for being there. Sorry I couldn't give you what you wanted."
I kissed his forehead turning to leave.
It was about a 15min drive to the spa from where I was. When I pulled up and parked I got a text from y/n. It was a picture of his new hair cut, and he looked the way he was the day we first met. He also trimmed his beard down alot.

MyTeddy🐻🐾: Not too bad huh?

Baby🐨🍌: eh it's fine I guess

MyTeddy🐻🐾: bu-But I'm not bald 😞

Baby🐨🍌: 😂 i love you! And yes I love your hair too

MyTeddy🐻🐾: youre a loser......

Baby🐨🍌: but you love me right 😓

MyTeddy🐻🐾: sadly with all my being lol 😘 I'm leaving the gym now to help Nick out.

Baby🐨🍌: Have fun baby I'll see you tonight 😚

There was a tap on my window making me jump some. It was Dinah who was smirking at me.
"Can you stop flirting and come on?"
I rolled my eyes putting my phone away getting out.
"Hey guys."
Dinah grabbed my arm pulling me towards everyone else. When we got to the girls Normani yanked Dinah away from me causing everyone to laugh.
"No caminah today sorry."
She pulled Dinah into the building not waiting for me and Aly. I was so ready to unwind and relax. Id relax faster If y/n was the one giving me a massage but oh well. Ill settle for whoever it is I guess.
-<-<-<-<-^-<-<-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-<-_-_-<-_-_--
Y/ns pov

We just finished up rehersing and man Lauren put together something genius. I knew everyone would love it. Maybe not All or Camila but they love us so it'll be ok. Lauren had another live art piece that she said would go perfectly with the song I asked to sing for Camila. She said it was gonna be done without music but with me it'll be more impactful. I got to reherse with just the performers without even lauren. She said she wanted it to be a complete surprise. I held back alot for practice because I knew Mila would get emotional which would make me emotional. I thanked them grabbing my stuff, and heading home.
"Hey laur thanks again for letting me do this."
"Dont worry about it y/n. I'm rooting for you, so don't fuck it up please. Everyone's gonna be here."
She gave me a stern look but I just smiled and kissed her forehead turning away. I just hope Mila approves.
I was humming along to her song 'La Tortura' on the way home. I know weird but it was a good song. She was already home when I pulled up.
"It's just me!"
I called out as I walked in dropping my duffle by the door. She didn't respond so I figured she was showering or something. I went up and started undressing when she came out of the bathroom screaming.
"Holy shit y/n! God you scared me."
She was standing there wrapped in a towel with her hair cascading down her shoulders. She walked past me into the closet to get dressed.
"Wishful thinking isn't gonna get you anywhere y/n. So stop staring cause it's not happening tonight."
I coughed looking away so she could get dressed.
"Well you never know it just might happen."
I felt her wrap her arms around my neck making look at her. She was wearing nothing but a bra and panties making me look past her.
"You are evil you know that."
She laughed kissing my chest before walking away.
"You'll be fine. I thought you liked to be teased."
I walked into the closet behind her unbuttoning my jeans.
"That was when I was only interested in seeing you naked."
"Oh so you don't want that anymore?"
She was looking through different dresses trying to match them to the gold pumps she now had on her feet. Yeah now my pants were getting tight.
"Trust me It's still at the top of my wish list."
I watched her put on her dress fixing it.
"Zip me up?"
I walked over and zipped up her dress moving my hands down her arms.
"I guess you're happy to see me."
I furrowed my brows before it clicked, and I moved back some embarrassed.
"Sorry."
"Don't be. Now get dressed please. We're gonna be late."
She leaned in and kissed me before going Back to the bathroom to do her hair and makeup. I sighed happily going Back to get dressed. After what felt like forever she was ready to go. Yes we were matching, and I liked it. I was sitting on the couch looking through Twitter when I heard her come down the stairs.
"Took you long enough."
I stood up putting my phone away and stretching.
"Can you take a picture of me? My hair is perfect right now!"
I pull my phone back out and turn to face her. My jaw dropped and I almost dropped my phone making her laugh. She sat down by the window waiting for me to take it. I took the picture then decided to upload it.