2.You Thought

Me and Nick had just finished going over his song, and had 20min before he had to leave. I was sitting on a couch in the corner of the room scrolling through Instagram. I may or may not be looking through Mila' s page.
"New girl already?"
I looked up at Nick who was still strumming his guitar. "No. I don't know what you're talking about." I turned my phone off shoving it in my pocket, before standing up.
"I'm out of here. Me and Dinah have a new roommate so she's having everyone over for lunch. You and Ally coming after the date?"
"I don't know maybe. We'll see man."
I nodded and turned to leave.
"I wouldn't do it if i were you."
"Do what?"
He looked at me before speaking. " the new girl....who I'm assuming is the new roommate. You're not a bad guy, but it's 2017. Whenever you're just being nice girls think you're flirting. Which is why your relationships don't last, or never start."
I just looked at him.
"I'm just saying. Unless you really like this girl don't even try it. You'll hurt her."
"Got it dad. I wont" I left and went to get Zayn for D's last minute party. I guess everyone had a point today's woman was a little different. They really didn't expect much from guys.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Camilas pov
Me and Dinah had just finished putting my stuff away. And were sitting in the living room watching t.v. and cAtching up.
"So what was that mila?"
I turned to face her with my eyebrows furrowed.
"Castle just shot that guy......?"
"No smartass. When you got here. Y/n? I saw you looking at him."
I blushed slightly. "He's really attractive....is it illegal to take notice."
"Mhm, sure. He noticed too."
"Shut up. He's not gonna get anywhere. I heard all about him from Ari. No offence but he sounds like a fuckboy China."
She shrugged rolling her eyes. "He means well he's just too nice. He doesn't understand he gives the wrong signals. Nor does he see when a girl wants him."
We got quiet and got back into the show. Awhile later Mani showed up and I had to leave the room. Like my first day here and already I witness Norminah making out? I was laying in my bed going through Tumblr when I got a notification from Insta.
It said I had a new follower. I just shrugged it off. I know im hot so whatever. There was a knock on my door. I got up to answer it and y/n was standing there leaning against the frame smiling at me.
"Y/n."
"Uh hi..sorry about earlier. I didn't properly introduce myself. I'm y/fn y/ln." He outstretched his hand and I shook it. He kissed the back of it before continuing. "I'm also sorry for the weird come on and flirting. I'm usually smoother."
"I'm sure you are." I leaned against the opposite side crossing my arms.
"I'm not as bad as you probably think Mila."
"It's Camila to you, and we'll see about that." I gave him a smile before walking off to the living room.
I don't know the guy but I know enough to know a fuckboy when I see one. I dated Austin mahone for fucks sake. Oh well.
I walked in and saw my girls. And some dude talking with Lauren and Lucy.
"Camzie!" Lauren got up and hugged me tight, before Lucy joined in.
"Hi to you too." I laughed hugged them back. It's been a while since I saw them.
"Hey I'm Zayn." He shook my hand before kissing it to. What s with these guys.
Y/n came back and smirked as he walked past me, making me roll my eyes.
"Take a picture."
"Don't tempt me." Lauren and Lucy looked at each other before sharing a look with mani and Dinah.
I'm now living here oh joy.
We ate homemade pizza and played some games. Ally and her boyfriend Nick showed up and they were so cute together. He and Zayn were pretty cool guys. It was one of the best nights ive had in a while. Except for y/n consistently flirting with me.

6 weeks later
He stopped flirting as much, which I kinda missed but he was cool to be around. Id gone with him and Dinah to the studio and damn he was talented. Dinah said he could sing if he wanted to he was just such a perfectionist so he refused to try.