6.Bad Blood

3 months later
Camila pov
It's been three months and he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. He really does treat me like his queen. Dinah has now blown up and she had talked me and Lauren into doing what we love. Lauren had started to paint and was now getting recognised for it. I had started writing but i didn't know about solo stuff yet. I also had a talk with y/n and he was getting ready to drop his first song. He didn't want me to hear it till it was finished even though I told him it'd be fine. He really is a perfectionist.
We were in his room just laying around. I had been asked to do a song with machine gun Kelly and I hadnt told y/n yet. I didn't give them an answer yet, but I really wanted to do it.
I was scrolling through Twitter when y/n kissed my shoulder putting his hand under my shirt some.
"Baby?"
"Yes y/n."
"Do you wanna hear the song now? I want your approval before I release it."
I put my phone down and turned towards him.
"Yes I want to hear it you ass. Come on play it."
He laughed kissing me before grabbing his laptop on the nightstand. And pulling the song up.
"It's called "sex ain't better than love."
I rose an eyebrow smiling at him slightly. We hadn't yet said the L word yet, and I don't know if he actually realized what he said. Or if that's what he was going for.
"And just be honest about how you feel please. Don't spare me."
I gave him a look and he just started the song.

I been out here in these Streets and I done learned every girl I gave my loving to was only a substitute.
I been out here in these streets and I done learned even though she's in my arms this aint where my heart belongs. Sex in the air no loving here. Soon as i get through, I'm outta there. And it feels so bad but it feels so good. Wishing I could care girl I never could. But then I fell into your love. Didn't let me touch the ground. Now I see it clear that your heart is there. And all these other women they just cant compare girl.
Sex ain't better than love. I've been out here in these streets and done learned. Sex ain't better than love. I done seen it all done done it all.so much better when you fall.sex ain't better than love. Girl you've been my teacher and I've learned. Sex ain't better than love.
Feelings I thought that I would never have. Oh I'm so open and I got it bad. I gotcha now and Imma make it last. She says my baby she caint wait to have. Love in the air never been so clear. So beautiful, bring your body here. Let me fall into your love. I wanna hear the lovely sound. Let me take my time while we in this bed. You were made for me and I don't wannA share girl I know.
Chorus
Don't you ever leave, baby girl I need, I need your love to breath. Never been so good to me, I was blinded but now I see.
Chorus
Girl you've been my teacher and I've learned that sex ain't better than love.

He moved his laptop back to the nightstand before looking at me biting his lip.
"Was it too much? I know we haven't said i love you yet but i was trying to be honest with my feelings. I probably should have told you three weeks ago when I wrote it but i really do love you Mila."
I straddled his lap before kissing him. He immediately wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer. I smiled pulling back.
"I love you too teddy." He groaned some leaning his head into my neck.
"Why do you call me that?"
"Because you act all hard and protective in public but youre just a teddy bear. My big cuddly teddy bear." I kissed his head making him look back at me, and kiss my nose.
"And when did i say I wanted your kids, and how would i get pregnant when you refuse to sleep with me?" I raised an eyebrow. He laughed nervously some running his hands up and down my back.
"Well you know exactly why i haven't slept with you yet and I think we'd have beautiful kids. I can't really think about a future with you without seeing little kids running around."
"Oh so you've thought about this huh?"
"Well yeah cause the only way I'm letting you go is if you ask me to leave. Other then thAt you're stuck with this fine specim in front of you."
"Oh God I'm doomed!"
He smacked my butt making me laugh and hide my face in his neck. He knows I actually like it when he does that. We continued to talk about little things till he asked about my music.
"I know you got an offer so what do you want to do?"
I looked down at my fingers playing with his shirt.
"What do you think?"
"I think I want you to be happy and do what sets your heart on fire. As for Water Gun he better stay in his place."
I smiled looking up at him.
"You think he'll try something with me?"
"Have you seen yourself? And you're so nice that some people get the wrong g idea. I have to beat people with sticks I swear." He kissed my forehead moving some hair behind my ear.
"well the song is called bad things so.....its kinda sexual but not really....?Are you ok with that?"
I looked at him and he let out a breath leaning against the headboard looking back at me. He looked at me for a minute before speaking.
"Yeah, It's fine. Just tell Kelly to watch himself." He picked up my hand playing with my fingers before kissing them.
"Besides...even though we're not having sex I really really wanna do bad things to you."
I slapped his arm laughing before getting up purposely swaying my hips.
"Karla you Tease."
I laughed leaving the room to retrieve some food for our little cave day.
-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Y/n pov
My song was being played everywhere, and Camilas collab just came out. I couldn't be more proud of her. People were finally seeing my queen for what she was. water Gun was an alright guy is listened to some of his music, but he can die in a hole. He has continuously tried to get it on with Camila. She'd kept us from meeting but tonight was her signing party, and I hope I see his Sid looking ass.
"Baby please stop. I don't want you two fighting over me. I'm already yours and I'm not going anywhere ok."
"You're not the one I'm worried about Camila."
She rolled her eyes Turing around so i could zip up her dress. She looked so gorgeous I started smiling. Before she could walk off I wrapped my arms around her. She sighed and leaned into my touch.
"I'll be good ok. I can't really promise you I wont hit him if he forgets who I am, but I wont start anything. This is your night baby and im so proud of you. Know I'm never gonna let this fame ruin us. You're it for me."
She turned around in my arms wrapping her arms around my neck.
"I love you."
"I love you more."
I leaned in and kissed her lips. We were broken away by both our phones going off. I pecked her lips once more before letting her go. I picked up my phone seeing it was Zayn.
Had2Zayn- Dude Taylors gonna be there tonight......
I clenched my jaw and replied to him. She was literally the only female I hated. She was such a snake. It was a blackout drunk mistake that resulted in a couple songs being made about me. Luckily the only people thAt new were my friends since I wasnt as big then. This wasnt good but im just going to ignore her and be with my girl tonight.
"Hey you ready babe?"
I turned and nodded faking a smile. She returned one just as weak. I don't know if it was because she could tell something was wrong and didn't want to say, or if she was the one hiding something. Tonight would be long.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Camilas pov