24. Seeds

Camilas pov

    She hadnt shown her face or contacted any of us for two weeks. Y/n and i were a bit more on edge with each other, and im not enjoying it. He'd been spending his time making music. He told his fans he wanted to give them so much music that he could pick and choose when he goes on tour. For the first time..... he says he wants each show to be unique.
     Ive been in the house the whole time however. He thinks im gonna hurt myself, or that she'll show up to grab me if im alone. The gang is currently over hanging out. The boys and lucy are playing basket ball while the rest of us are just talking.
    "Hes had you locked up for two weeks mila, you need to talk to him."
     I rolled my eyes and leaned further into the couch staring at lauren.
     "Im pretty sure you talking to him will get his attention. Mani and Dinah already did."
      "Well maybe i just might do that."
     She put her drink down and went towards the backyard. I squinted my eyes at her some before taking a sip of my margarita.
      Dont get me wrong im happy y/n and i have friends that love us so much but..... I really hate how much power Lauren has over him. Hearing the stories shes literally the one that got away. And i didnt hear it from them. I overheard Lucy and Lauren fight about it once. Appearently lucy feels like shes always second best to MY Teddy. I didnt hear the full conversation, but Lauren didnt seem to interested in talking about it.
    I was drawn out of my thoughts when the guys came in laughing Lucy was trailing behind them with a downcast face. She looked back sighing some, and i followed her gaze. Lauren and y/n were locked in each others arms swaying side to side slightly. The fuck? I just turned back around and tried to push it out my head. Its just my insecurities, i know it is.
      "So whos winning out there now?"
       "Me obviously!"
    Nick was sitting on the arm of the chair Aly is sitting in flexing his bis.
     "Only because Zayn helped you get a lead before he left earlier."
       She flicked some water at him making us laugh as he started pouting. We began talking about Aly and Nicks honey moon. They wanted us to spend the first two days with them since theyd be away for almost two weeks because of another wedding theyre going to in Australia.
   We were discussing dresses and things when i headed to the kitchen to refill my glass. I couldnt help but look out the back since theyd been out there for a while. They were sitting at our patio table holding each others hands and they seemed to be arguing. Y/n pulled his hands back before crossing his arms. She stood up and sat sideways on his lap playing in his hair.
     I went back to the living room before i saw anything else.
    "You ok mila?"
    Aly was looking at me with concern.
     "Fine, just a little sleepy is all. That and my arm iches in this thing. Im ready to take it off."
   I let out a laugh along with dinah and mani, who was sbaking her head. They went back to their conversation and i looked up to be met with lucy watching me. She gave me a slight smile and i returned it before we heard Lauren come back in.
     "All done Camz! You will be going to  Little mixs album party with us tomorrow, after you cast comes off!"
      She was super happy and when the girls heard there was a lot of squealing and shouting. When fans got footage of our 'Big Bad Wolf' performance from a couple years ago they dubbed us 5th Harmony. Alot of them just say OT5, so this is why the girls were excited. Matching outfits and the whole thing to exact.
      "But your over protective boyfriend wants you home before 2am."
    She rolled her eyes before sitting in Lucys lap and playing with her fingers.
    "2am!?"
    Mani had such a stank face and started shaking her head.
       "He wanted her home before midnight at first. Hes just scared you know." She shrugged her shoulders before continuing, " He also said for you two to hurry up so he can kick your asses. "
      Nick kissed Alys forebead before moving to the back door.
     Lucy didnt makw a move to get up and before we could say anything y/n came in and grabbed a water from the fridge. He walked behind me and kissed my head.
"Hey Nick wants you guys to watch to make sure i dont cheat." I looked up and he was rolling his eyes. Aly and the girls got up making theyre way out back. I stood up anx stretched as y/n wrapped his arms around my abdomen.
     "Youre sweaty!"
       I moved away some.
       "Youve never complained before.."
     He mumbled under his breath, causing my to smack his chest, and luckily i was the only one who heard. Lucy and Lauren were still sitting and watching our exchange.
    "You coming, or you scared to get beat Lou?"
       Lucy tightened her arms around Lauren some, who tensed a bit.
     "Oh im deff not gonna lose y/n."
       She gave him a slight smile, before letting Lauren stand up.
      Y/n looked between her and Lauren, and then me.
       "Ooooook..............lets go then..."
      Y/n waited and followed behind Lauren which made me clench my fists. Like im your girlfriend but whatever. Im done with today already.
___

   "Hey babe, lauren wants me ro go with her to find a ring for Lou. Is it cool if i go?"
      I had just gotten my cast off an hour ago, and hes been hovering making sure im not "over using it".
      "If itll keep you from hovering over me then yes."
            I slightly cringex but im trying to not be delusional about this. He loves ME, not Lauren. Shes his friend. Just like shes mine.
     "Ha ha very funny. Im just trying to keep you safe. You know how clumsy you can be."
       "Ya ya thanks for the pep talk. Get out before i make you stay."
       "Yes ma'am."
       He crawled up the bed to hover over me and placed his lips on mine. I pulled back as he tried to deepen the kiss.
    "But I wanna good one! Come one one more."
     He groaned which made me laugh. He took this oppurtunity to grab my face and smash our lips together. Esentially cutting off my laughter. I pulled back with a smirk on his face before kissing my cheeck.
    "Ill see you later babe."
      He moved off the bed and grabbed his jacket and car keys.
    After he left i had to pee, and when i walked in i saw his phone on the counter.
    "This boi."
    I went to grab it, and it went off. It was from Lauren, so i figured i should tell her he left his phone and on his way.

Bae4eva😘
Where are you at? Lucy just left and im really horny right now.

     The literal fuck?! I sat down on the edge of our bed and just stared at the screen. This has got to be a sick joke right? Like theres no way he'd cheat on me.

Bae4eva😆
On my way to you
Bae4eva😘
😻  hurry up baby. Im waiting upstairs

       I threw his phone across the room and before i could realize what just happened i heard tbe front door open and close. I stood and went downstairs to see y/n looking around the living room.
      "Hey babe have you seen my phone?"
    I just stared at him. He looked up at me and had a confused expression.
    "Babe? You ok?"
      He walked towards me and went to grab my face, but i moved away from him.
    "Its upstairs kn the ground by the bed."
   "Ok.....you sure you ok?"
      I didnt say anything i just sat down on the couch. I heard him slowly climb the stairs. When he came down he sat next to me still confused.
   "Babe what happened?"
      "Why dont you check your messages."
    I had a bit of ice in my voice and i could see him tense up. He hates it when im upset with him, and i havwnt been since a year ago.
   "Ok.."
    He unlocked his phone and then sa-
    "What am i looking for...?"
      I furrowed my brows and snatched the phone from him. The messages had been deleted.......all of them....
   "Are you ok Mila?"
      He grabbed my face and made me look at him. He looked really concered and a little sad.
    "I feel like i did something, but i dont know what it is..... you are mad im going out and leaving you arent you?"
      I shook my head and kissed him. He calmed a bit but i could tell he was still on edge a bit.
    "Nothings wrong im just being weird. Im alright."
      He didnt say anything he just looked at me.
       "Im serious y/n. Go and help your friend."
      "Ok.."
    He kissed me again before leaving. How the hell.....did i imagine that text? I couldnt have, but he wouldnt have tried to make me feel crazy. He wouldnt lie to me. He wouldnt. Would he?