27. Dreaming of Home

Camilas pov

Its now been a year and a half now... we couldnt find them at all. We finally called the cops and thats when it hit the media. Millions of fans were sending their love, and prayers our way. Taylor showed up to apologize saying she never wanted him hurt that this had nothing to do with her. I just nodded anx closed the door on her not having anything to say. A few of his exs including Tinashe showed to the house to check on me, but i just sat in silence. There was nothing to say to them, i just wanted y/n back. Lucy had moved on to one of her friends, but even now she was still waiting just like me. Im now a recluse. I havent left the house in months and outside of my parents trying to visit, and the girls keeping me company i had nothing going. Dinah thought it would do me good to try and write but my hands would shake everytime i tried. I couldnt sleep in our bed, i couldnt step foot into his studio, i couldnt even fold the laundry thats been in the drier since he left.
I knew that Jennifer was crazy, but i didnt think she'd do anything like this. The police told us yesterday that they might have a lead, but didnt want to give us false hope. I was sitting on our couch staring at the wall as Mani was cleaning around me. She had been distracting herself with it saying she didnt want her baby coming home to a dirty house. Dinah had been silently writing, and trying to ease tensions which did help sometimes.
"Mila did you want to go out for lunch today?"
I look up to see Dinah smiling at me softly. I shake my head lightly before turning back to the t.v.
I hear her sigh before feeling her kiss my head before she went into the kitchen to cook for us. As we were eating Dinahs phone began to ring.
"Ill be right back."
She stood leaving us in the kitchen.
"What if we dont find them Mani.."
She dropped her fork and look at me silently.
"Theyre coming home Mila."
Before i could respond Dinah rushed into the room with tears in her eyes.
"They found them....theyre coming home....."
____________________
Laurens pov

Im not really sure how long we've been gone at this point. We havent seen the sun in a long time though.
Jennifer thought she was teaching y/n a lesson until he fought back. She started disappearing with him for hours at a time, and when he came back he was silent. He wouldnt tell me what happened to him just that i was safe from her rage. I didnt believe him but its true they havent touch me since then, but hes now covered in scars and bruises. He used to sing me to sleep saying that this wouldnt last, but now i sing to him. He doesnt even speak anymore amd he barely eats.
Last week jennifer moved us upstairs into a room and we cried together as we watched the sun rise.
"Remember you can always go back if you get an ideas of escape."
We just stared at her. She hosed us down in the bathroom not wanting us to be "uncomfortable anymore". We were then given a bed. I didnt think she waz serious until she told us to have "a good nights rest for once." Y/n refused to lay down with me for the first few days, but i convinced him that he needed it. We spent so much time in the dark that i kept the blinds closed until i could accept the change.

I know its been three months since we were moved. I know it. Shes started to let us alone while she was gone and i notice y/n has started to pace alot more and i often have to keep him from banging his head against the wall.
"I just want to go home Lo.."
I calmed him as we lay there in our bed watching the sun set again. That was yesterday today there was an edge to him that i couldnt place. Before i could ask jennifer entered the room with Sid to take him away.
"Come on love, i know youre ready today right?"
He just nodded his head before shuffling after her as Sid smiled at me before punching y/n in his lower back and closing the door. I pulled my knees up to my chest trying to imagine i was home with our friends having fun. I forced myself so hard that i fell asleep. I was awoken by a loud crash and a gun shot. I moved to the corner of the room and couldnt stop my tears from falling as i heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs.
"Lauren?"
I looked up to see y/n covered in blood with a blank expression. I was so in shock i didnt realize he had pulled me up and was dragging me down the stairs.
"Y/n... where are we going....?"
He didnt say anything as we entered a living room. Sid was laying in a pool of blood moaning in pain and jennifer was bound, and unconcious laying across the couch. He sat me down next to her as he grabbed her cellphone dialing the police.
"Y/n? Please say something..."
"We can go home now Lauren. I told you it would be okay."
He didnt even look at me as he spoke and after telling the police where he thought we were he sat at my feet with his head in my lap crying.
"We're finally going home.."
I couldnt quite comprehend what he said. I was waiting for someone to hit me but it never happened. The sun began to set as the door was knocked down. I pulled him closer to me as they reached to take him from me. Not again. He clung onto me as the people told us we were safe.
"Youre safe now guys. Youre families are waiting for you at the hospital. We need to get him looked at hes bleeding ma'am."
That caught my attention i looked down to see he was covered in even more blood now as his eyes were drooping closed.
"Make sure i get home Lo...."
I let them take him as i followed into the ambulance. I looked around as we exited to see we were in a suburban area. There were even kids down the street riding their bikes. So many people but the never heard us caling out for help. We've been dreaming of home for so long and now here we are still fighting to get there. As i was in my head another paramedic grabbed my hands looking at the many deep cuts on my arms and the limp ive had for at least a month from.....its not important. He helped me in and we were off.