15.uncomfortable

Camilas pov

"No Dinah, I didnt hit her."
I was currently in the kitchen eating trying to answer Dinahs questions. Y/n came in earlier and grabbed a poptart before heading back upstairs. It was kinda awkward now. I mean I was trying to act like I wasnt just super upset but can you blame me?!? The guy I love just told me he spent three months banging everything in exsiatance. I guess I can understand but it doesn't mean I'm not hurt about it.
"And he proposed.....? And her crazy ass accepted on your behalf.."
" pretty much. And it's apparently legal in Spain. So I'm technically in love with a married man."
"Wow.....im sorry Mila. What are you guys gonna do?"
"I'm not sure honestly. I kinda told him to figure it out and then left the room."
"Girl... go and help that boy figure this out. I mean you guys are pretty much Dating again anyway."
"I know its just... ugh what do we do? He said she tried to impersonate me once while he was under the influence and that's why he left. I dony know how to handle that level of crazy."
"Well you do have me and the girls. Plus Nick and Zayn. And the fans. I mean if his fans are loyal enough to help him while he was gone and not let it hit the news, I'm sure they know who she is. Ask them what they know."
"Yeah that makes sense."
"And if i were you I'd ask him if she helped him learn Spanish."
"And that soul help the awkward tension how?"
"It might not, but you need to know what all that girl did, and how much influence on him she had. I mean 12 months and she just pops up? You don't think that maybe.....?"
"No I don't. I don't even wanna go there Dinah."

I heard a knock on the door frame to the kitchen, and when I looked up y/n was standing there with his arms crossed.
"So you are a bit mad at me?"
I sighed some turning back in my seat.
"I gotta go, I'll talk to you later."
He walked over sitting beside me. He grabbed my hands and made me look at him.
"I know you can tell theres a bit of tension. Just talk to me please. Ask me what ever you want baby."
My heart started to pound as he said that.
"Why her? Out of all the girls in Spain why her?"
He let out a heavy breath moving and leaning against the counter.
"It just happened Mila."
"Things like this don't just happen y/n. You used that girl and she just happens to be crazy? Is that all there is to it? Seems like youre a dick if so."
I didn't think I was this upset about it, but God I know what he was doing there. I know he had seduced her and used her for a place to stay. Someone to feed and clothe him. He was being an asshole and got caught up.
"Yeah pretty much! Who do you think i was? Some drunk dude wobbling down streets every night? No I was a dog, and used her. She was a hookup that just so happen to come with with a free place to crash."
He shrugged his shoulders stuffing his hands into his pockets. Was he seriously shrugging his shoulders as if this wasnt a big deal?!
"Really y/n?! Now you're acting like everything is alright?"
I crossed my arms standing up. He ran a hand through his hair before crossing his as well. He closed his eyes before continuing.
"No Camila, damn. I was drunk and high on allot of different drugs back then. I broke up with my girlfriend, then a week later I find out my mom died and was buried. Then my criminal dad finds me out of the blue and tells me how proud of me is. It wasn't right but it's what i did. I took cocaine, weed, thc, hell at one point she got me to do crack."
He looked up at me and I could tell he was trying not to cry. I felt my heart tighten up some at the sight.
"I was in alot of pain Mila. I'm sorry I didn't handle it well but it happened. I can't keep apologizing for those things anymore."
He pulled me tight against him by the waist as I looked away from him. He sighed taking a hand from my waist and moving some hair from from my face.
"I'm so sorry she showed up here. I'm sorry I promised you something then gave it to her and a bunch of other girls. I'm sorry I gave her your proposal and didn't realize it wasn't you. But even after all that I'm still yours ok? I don't know what im going to do but its not gonna be what she wants. I'm not losing This again."
Before I could say or do anything he brought our lips together. They were just like candy to me. I let out a sigh immediately wrappingmy arms around his neck. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip but I didn't budge.

" Eres tan malo para mi amor."

I'm so in love with his Spanish God. Even I that girl was apart of it. I had a huge smile on my face so I looked down a little.

"Porque lo mereces y/n."
"Oh yeah?"

Before I could respond he squeezed my butt causing me to gasp. While I was distracted he snuck his tongue into my mouth. He smiled as i kissed back, I mean can you blame me? Its been over a year since I kissed him.
We kissed for a minute more before he moved a hand up my back as he kissed down my neck.

"Y/n.."

He didn't say anything he just bit down some on my shoulder as he squeezed my butt again. He pulled back away from me smiling putting both of his hands onto the counter and leaning back some.

"Todavia lo merezco?"

I rolled my eyes turning and leaving for the living room. I could hear him get up and follow me.

"Yes you pervert."

He laughed and smacked my butt before moving past me and pulling down onto the couch with him. I was now laying on his chest.
"Really y/n?"
"I may have a slight obsession with your ass, but It's not my fault."
I laughed smacking his chest.
"What?! Look at what youre wearing. Those sweatpants fit just right Mila. It's like you want me to grab it."
"You're crazy and annoying."
"Then why have you not said anything about my hands being on your ass right now?"
I blushed some hiding my face in his neck.
"Shut up y/n."
He laughed before wrapping his arms around me and kissing my head. It's embarrassing but I like it when he touchesand spanks my butt. It's kind of a turn on but I'm never admitting to that, he'll just make fun of me.
"Mila we should get that looked at."
I furrowed my eyebrows Looking up at him.
"You said that out loud. And by the way I love spanking you so don't be embarrassed."
"Too late."
I stuffed my face back into his neck. He started stroking my back which was extremely soothing. We stayed quiet for a while until he broke the silence.
"So what do we do?"
"With what?"
"Jennifer. I don't understand why she showed up after 9 months, but I know it's not gonna be easy to get her to stop.especially since your mom's birthday is coming up."
I thought and at the moment didn't know what to say. I had two people in mind but I don't think theyre this evil.
"I don't know baby. We can figure it out tomorrow. Right now I want you to feed me, and then come back and cuddle with me."
"I love you Camila."
I kissed up his neck and then his lips. I missed this so much.
"I love you to. Even if we do rush things."

_^____________________________________
Super short I know....but I was giving some fluff before the drama