21. Lost and Found

Camilas pov

"Baby stop worrying please. The girls are gonna be there all weekend with us."
Y/n and I were packing for the weekend and he was freaking out about meeting my parents.
"I've never met anyone's parents Mila. Except for Mani and Dinahs and they think of me as a grandchild."
He was sitting on the bed shirtless watching me stuff my suitcase. I turned and looked at him with my hands on my hips.
"Babe seriously?"
"Yes?! Seriously! Babe I'm sure they've seen what happened at billboard, and probably think I'm a douche!"
I was trying not to laugh. I walked over sitting on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. I kissed his shoulder as he let out a sigh.
"It's gonna be fine I promise."
"How do you know?"
"I know because you're a charmer, and you're really cute when you're nervous. My mom won't be able to resist you."
"So your dad is really gonna want me dead then."
I rolled my eyes standing up as he sent me a smirk. I don't know If it was the 3 year sexual tension but since that night we've gone back to how we were. Teasing each other every chance we get. I missed this the most.
I was only in my bra and panties and my hair was wet as I just got out the shower. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back down on the bed, making me shriek.
"Teddy!?"
He crawled on top of me kissing all over my face.
"Don't worry Mila your mom can't have me im all yours."
When he let me go I smacked his arm.
"She's not the one I'm worried about."
He furrowed his eyes tilting his head some making me coo.
"Who are worried about then?"
"Well I have a little sister named Sophie."
His eyebrows shot up. Yep we never discussed our families.....EVER....
"How uh..old Is she?"
He swallowed some. He was so scared lol.
"She's 10 babe."
A wide smile grew across his face.
"Really? Do you have a picture?"
I'm surprised hes excited about it. I never pictured him as the kids type even though I want them...i guess he caught on and his smile lessened just a bit as his eyes softened up too.
"I love kids, and I really want some with you one day. Even though you are a dork."
I smacked his chest grabbing my phone.
"And don't laugh my mom sent a picture of her next to one of me when I was that age."
I didn't want him to see, but oh well.
"I'm sure it's fine."
I handed him the phone and waited for the jokes.
"There's two of you?!?"
I opened my eyes and he was cooing over the picture.
"You're not gonna make jokes?"
"No why? You were so adorable, and you didn't try hiding your mole."
My eyes shot open.
"You know about it?!?"
He moved the phone looking down at me with a raised eyebrow.
"I know everything about you Karla remember. I may have caught you covering it once. That's why I kiss your forehead."
He went back to the pictures on my phone, as I stated up at him.
"Stalk much do we?"
"Sorry I have a hot girlfriend I'm slightly obsessed with."
He shrugged his shoulders handing me back the phone.
"She's precious, I actually want to meet her."
"But not my parents?"
"It's fine I guess. I can win soph over and she can talk them into liking me."
"Thats what you're going with?"
"Uh yeah. I do whatever you want and you two have the same eyes so I know she has them around her finger."
I wrapped my arms around his neck smiling.
"So in that case you wouldn't mind grabbing my makeup from the bathroom for me huh?"
"Baabbee." He whined tucking his face into my neck.
"Please Teddy? I'll love you forever."
He huffed into my neck, which tickled, making my giggle.
"You'll already love me forever."
He says getting up and rolling off towards the bathroom.
"Get my black bag off the counter, and the red one from the drawer please. You can leave the rest."
While he was occupied I moved my suitcase off the bed and took off my bra.
"You want me to grab your lipsticks too Mila?"
"Yes please."
I put on my red pumps that I was packing and sat at the foot of the bed with my legs crossed leaning onto my elbows.
He came out turning the light off.
"I don't get why you.......need all this....."
He stopped in his tracks and stared at me.
"Can you put them right there?"
I pointed towards the bags that were next to me on the floor. He nodded bringing them over.
"Can you go ahead and put them in for me please teddy?"
"Uh sure." He giggled bending down to do it. When he was done I put my foot on his shoulder preventing him from standing up.
"While you're down there can you please take my heels off for me?"
"Anything for my queen." He smiled moving back some. He looked up at me as I bit my lip staring back.
"You're bad you know that."
"Chop chop daddy, I'm waiting."
He just smirked at me as he slowly took my shoe off kissing my thigh as he moved to the other foot. When he got the second one off he moved to kiss my lips, but I hopped up and out his reach.
"You're right I do have you wrapped around my finger!" I laughed doing a little dance as he sent me a playful glare.
He moved to sit back on the bed leaning Back some.
"True. But you forgot something babe."
I looked at him and he was smirking at me.
"And what's that?"
"I'm still Daddy Karla, and I think a spanking is in order."
I crossed my arms over my chest staring at him.
"Is that so?"
He nodded motioning me to him. We were so not gonna make our flight.
______________________________
Dinahs pov